Introducing Joe (my Joejoe)

lurchybold

Was just going through my pics of Boone and found this one of Boone as a pup being watched over by Joe. JoeJoe was our colliedog for 17 years and past over rainbow bridge about a month after these photo's were taken. I'm glad Boone got to know him before he passedpost-6615-1358607603082_thumb.jpg .

God bless you Joe, still love and miss you loads

post-6615-1358607603002_thumb.jpg

post-3433-13585973821074_thumb.jpg

post-3433-13585973821415_thumb.jpg

post-3433-1358597382166_thumb.jpg

Wow, don't know how I'd handle losing a pet I'd had for 17 years!

That picture of the two of them is priceless. I can almost hear Joe "If you do this, then they'll really get in an uproar! And that's ever so much fun!" and Boone has that look that says "Yeh, ... yeh, tell me more!!"

what a lovely pic for your memories of Joe :heartbeat:

Jasper my mini-dashie ran off over the bridge a month after we bought Shadow,he reached 17yrs and 11mths.

and like you with Joe,i am just so glad they met 1st,it was like he welcomed her here and waited for her to settle

before he said goodbye! (always in my thoughts Jasper)

that's a lovely pic of joe and boone. joejoe looks like he was a good dog to have around a puppy x

What amazed us was how Boone was with Joe, he seemed to know that Joe was Blind, Deaf and very weak, he was very gentle when playing with Joe. Also it brought a little bit of puppy out in Joe for the few weeks he was with Boone, it was great to see how happy Joe was,

Bless

Awww....pretty dog....collies always seem to have a good rep....most people say they are super loyal, friendly, and a best friend. I'm sure your boy fits that description well. :)

Big time, did he ever it the bill, one of the best, still can't look at his pics without emotion