Ogmore-by-sea

Tim

post-6713-13586076241552_thumb.jpg

Sookie was all over the place , she didn't know where to sniff ! The place was heaving as welll , but even though it was crowded it wasn't crazy near the edge of the water everyone was sun bathing closer to the rocks. I even got my toes wet a bit ...I am surprised Greenpeace didn't show up and try to push me back in! :lolman:

post-5227-13585973991056_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585973992454_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585973993895_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585973995339_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585973996691_thumb.jpg

post-5227-13585973997996_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH=full]13427[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]13428[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]13429[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]13430[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]13431[/ATTACH]

Sookie was all over the place , she didn't know where to sniff ! The place was heaving as welll , but even though it was crowded it wasn't crazy near the edge of the water everyone was sun bathing closer to the rocks. I even got my toes wet a bit ...I am surprised Greenpeace didn't show up and try to push me back in! :lolman:

Great pics Tim!!:clap:.Looks like they both enjoyed it,it does make a wonderful change from grass,don't you think.!! I know ours were all shattered and slept all the way home.When we got back,they just continued their nap for another few hours!!:D

Sookie is a mess lol she is into everything...she was afraid of the waves..she would run in and when a Wave came she would run back to the shore lol silly dog. I went in as well even though I am terrified of ocean water. I saw a jelly fish on the shore and that was it no more wading in for me..........Karen, Diesel rolled in the sand and was rolling around like a big walrus! lol I just let her get on with it. The only thing I do not like about that beach is those massive rocks you have to climb. I was like a drunk donkey goin up them. We had so much fun though. We will have to go together soon. When u guys free?

Sookie is a mess lol she is into everything...she was afraid of the waves..she would run in and when a Wave came she would run back to the shore lol silly dog. I went in as well even though I am terrified of ocean water. I saw a jelly fish on the shore and that was it no more wading in for me..........Karen, Diesel rolled in the sand and was rolling around like a big walrus! lol I just let her get on with it. The only thing I do not like about that beach is those massive rocks you have to climb. I was like a drunk donkey goin up them. We had so much fun though. We will have to go together soon. When u guys free?

LOL Tim!!.Sounds so funny.!!!.Wish we had been there! !Might take a bit of planning that one,especially 6 sibes on a beach!! Will consult my planner,kids hols,your job,Damians job and Jons shifts.Maybe next year??.Ha Ha,only kidding!!:D