Husky Guard dog run over while chasing intruders

Tim

Poor pup! Dakota is a pretty good guard dog. I can take him anywhere and I trust him with anyone and any animal so when he makes this really low growl, I know somethings going on. He has alerted me to someone right outside my house on a couple of occassions. One of those occasions was a kid peeping in our windows at night. He also did it to a man that was walking a path next to our campsite. He ignored every other person walking on that path the whole weekend, but I guess there was something about this one particular guy he sensed. Willow on the other hand would make a terrible guard dog. she loves everyone!

I thought having a Jack Russell as a Guard dog was hilarious...but whatever works. I was impressed that the little guy protected the Husky from other cars though. Glad he is ok as well. I didn't like that they refer to them as " Part of the business" though.

we're talking about Gloucester here!! it would be the local media hyping up the story no doubt, they always do.

my brother had a car accident (caused by him) when he was around 18. according to the paper the passenger flew through the windscrean and the lounge window and was found on the living room floor....total rubbish

Having said that storm would make a pretty good guard dog i would have thought where as thunder would just kiss them and show them round the house!