Cool Dogs:)

They look like celebrities.

they are definitely celebrities even wearing their sunglasses indoors :lolman:

How did you get then to keep still,must have been sleeping!!Does anyone else get a chance to sit on a sofa??!!:D

haha yeah they where sleeping definitely wouldn't be able to do it if they weren't, lol yeah we have 3 sofas because my boyfriend cant seem to get rid of anything!!! they are only aloud on the leather ones because they are easy to clean :D but if i have a late night and fall asleep on the sofa i will wake up and find one of them laying beside me even though their not aloud on that sofa cheeky dogs :D

They look like celebrities.

Posh n Becks. . . lol

Nice pics :)

they are definitely celebrities even wearing their sunglasses indoors :lolman:

haha yeah they where sleeping definitely wouldn't be able to do it if they weren't, lol yeah we have 3 sofas because my boyfriend cant seem to get rid of anything!!! they are only aloud on the leather ones because they are easy to clean :D but if i have a late night and fall asleep on the sofa i will wake up and find one of them laying beside me even though their not aloud on that sofa cheeky dogs :D

LOL,All I can say is spoilt rotten!!:rolleyes:.What is that saying about having a dogs life??!!.Looks like a good one to me!!:D