My new puppy

frankmayfield

Well, I was going to say there was no evil in him at all, until I saw the pic of him in his crate. Now that's evil looking! Actually, he looks adorable.

This is my new little friend. His name is Maverick. I almost posted his picture in the picture thread where someone said, "Show me a husky that looks evil". He looks evil in a really cute way.

[ATTACH]13469[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13470[/ATTACH][ATTACH]13471[/ATTACH]

Beautiful pup with great markings,will be interesting to see how much they change as he grows!!;)

In the last couple of days, he has started "talking".

Now I'm waiting for the thread that asks "How to tone down a talkative dog?" It's only a matter of time :)

Misty's good, she talks when she wants something, then leaves it up to me to figure out what it is she wants!

Oh, and BTW, I *do* love that evil monster in the cage! LOL!

I know. I was thinking the same thing. I just hope he keeps the white blaze on the forehead. I like that.

In our''expert''opinion(LOL),We think the blaze may well stay,but maybe the panda patches will change.Our husky Thunder had eye patches at 8 wks, not as dark as Mavericks,but they are gone now.:(Time will tell.Will have to keep updating us with pics!!:)