i love my husky i love my husky i love my....husky i love my husky....

<3Jess<3

Sooo just wanted to tell someone lol...Not a vent just a blah..

Took a clean pretty Bella to the dog park where she went in every puddle she could find and got soaking wet only one other dog out of the nearly 10 other dogs went into the a puddle...Bella had to try out every single one! Not that much of an issue she does it every time we go always make sure I have towels in the car..

Anyway get back home and attempt to hose down Bella who then decides she wants a personality change and tries to bite me while I'm trying to hold her and hose her...So that idea failed...

Took her into bathroom with a great idea of showering her...Lol 2 mins in of showering I had to complete strip as I was soaked =D then while attempting to hold her in the air on her back legs and wash underneath she pushed back and I smashed my head into the tap =( OWWWWW

In the end I got my husky alll clean and then wrapped her in a towel and had cuddles in front of the heater...(with 2 painkillers =D )

Lol....I love my husky...But sometimes she makes me crazy!

Sooo just wanted to tell someone lol...Not a vent just a blah..

Took a clean pretty Bella to the dog park where she went in every puddle she could find and got soaking wet only one other dog out of the nearly 10 other dogs went into the a puddle...Bella had to try out every single one! Not that much of an issue she does it every time we go always make sure I have towels in the car..

Anyway get back home and attempt to hose down Bella who then decides she wants a personality change and tries to bite me while I'm trying to hold her and hose her...So that idea failed...

Took her into bathroom with a great idea of showering her...Lol 2 mins in of showering I had to complete strip as I was soaked =D then while attempting to hold her in the air on her back legs and wash underneath she pushed back and I smashed my head into the tap =( OWWWWW

In the end I got my husky alll clean and then wrapped her in a towel and had cuddles in front of the heater...(with 2 painkillers =D )

Lol....I love my husky...But sometimes she makes me crazy!

some times i shower kia so i know how painful it can be to get under their belly you need a hose connection for your bath its soo much easier

I usually have to have one hand on Indie and one hand with the shower head and do my absolute best, on occasion I have had to climb into the bath fully clothed on occasion just to make sure Indie gets properly clean, I mean, whats the point in going through all that hassle for a half clean husky. If I'm going through all that mine have to sparkle!

• 2 weeks later...

lol u should have seen skyla yesterday she looked like she had black boots on and a black muzzle LOL - i havent even bothered to bath her shes pretty clean again now n ill just brush the dirt off her later or 2moz

yeah have had a few days now that I havn't washed her and I'm learning all the mud seems to dissapear somewere and whats left I can brush out lol I've been trying to watch her but shes so sneak when she cleans herself havnt seen it happen but it's good to learn that most of the mud comes out by itself (or she does it) lol and I wasn't liking having to wash her so much but our backyard and the park is a mud pit!!

Paracetamol and Hugs from me and my lot.

Non-slip mats for the bath ??? :)

I have managed in the past to bathe the boys, but it is extremely difficult, as they hate baths. They scream and cry and howl and just absolutely hate baths. I have thought about taking them into the groomers, but I just do not like the thought of leaving them with strangers like that.

I have managed in the past to bathe the boys, but it is extremely difficult, as they hate baths. They scream and cry and howl and just absolutely hate baths. I have thought about taking them into the groomers, but I just do not like the thought of leaving them with strangers like that.

yeah specially when you hear the horror stories of groomers that have shaved huskys

I always bath mine by myself but most of the time they get done at the groomers lol saves me a great deal of my life lol. I have to put a lead on mine and hold them down hollie, spirit and jasper don't mind a bath ice and gus hate it