16 yr old husky finds it's way home

Val (Zebedee)

That's crazy! I saw this dog posted on FaceBook not too long ago. Texas Husky Rescue did a courtesy posting for the shelter. I tried to get my parents to adopt him. They talked about it but in the end, weren't ready to adopt. They sent the dog up to Pennsylvania to a shelter for blind/deaf dogs. SOOO glad the family and pup were reunited!:clap: Reminds me of when my boy Sid was lost for 4 weeks.:( He came back though and I can say that I know how extremely happy the family is to have him back!:yahoo:

http://www.facebook.com/#!/photo.php?fbid=10150190627978851&set=a.281301553850.145974.129642273850&type=1&theater

Was just getting ready to post this, glad I looked first. Brought tears to my eyes. Brian...never saw your FB post, but I just posted the story on my wall. You lost Sid for four weeks? I'd have been gutted. The longest I've ever lost one is overnight, and that was my stormy girl, and she was on a neighbor's deck watching the cat inside her house all night, in the rain. Even though stormy is gone now, i'm gutted thinking about it.

Was just getting ready to post this, glad I looked first. Brought tears to my eyes. Brian...never saw your FB post, but I just posted the story on my wall. You lost Sid for four weeks? I'd have been gutted. The longest I've ever lost one is overnight, and that was my stormy girl, and she was on a neighbor's deck watching the cat inside her house all night, in the rain. Even though stormy is gone now, i'm gutted thinking about it.

I keep up with TX Husky Rescue on FB, so when it showed up on my wall, I went and looked. I don't think I actually posted it. Yeah...4 weeks! Longest 4 weeks I've been through that I can remember.:( I NEVER want to go through that again and hope that nobodyelse would have to either.