A Few Pics of my Pups :)

Sid&BellaNTX

Here's a few shots of Sid and Bella from today's walk. It was a nice morning and I think the dogs really enjoyed it. Actually I think they enjoyed the goats in the lot next to us more than anything!:whistling:

013-4.jpg

It started out as a nice roll in the grass but Bella had other plans.:P

016-4.jpg

022-4.jpg

034-5.jpg

048-3.jpg

049-3.jpg

Look at that tongue!:jawdrop:

030-6.jpg

002-8.jpg

Time to lounge around after a rough morning.:rolleyes::D

001-6.jpg

058-3.jpg

060-3.jpg

Bella resting with my Mom and Dad.:doglick:

061-3.jpg

gorgeous pics Brian:D

love the one of Bella where she looks ready to pounce:heartbeat:

ps......love the throw on yor mum and dads bed!

Thanks Tania...If you're actually talking about the blanket(and not Bella), I think a family member made it. It might have been an auction item at a family reunion that my mom won...I think.:shrug:

Great pictures, Brian - and as usual, Sid and Bella ARE gorgeous! Bella looks so much like a puppy compared to Sid... Love the pic of her lounging with your parents - she looks so comfy! (Not so sure about your poor dad, though - long term, that could be a bit uncomfortable!) ;)

They are so adorable...and so remind me of my boys....poor Sid can't get in a good grass angel without being attacked! I'm so excited to meet them in September...hope you are still planning on coming to Iowa!!!! :grouphug::bananalama:

Most definitely! I can't wait!!:yahoo:

It's nice to see your parents treating Sid and Bella like their own. My dad would not allow my two in their home. :(

Sorry to hear Mindy.:( My Dad, in the past, was NOT a dog person but now is totally different. Has to do with a dog named Biskit and the fact that they became inseperable.:)

awwww Beautiful pups there, Brian

Thanks Suzanne!:D

Great pictures, Brian - and as usual, Sid and Bella ARE gorgeous! Bella looks so much like a puppy compared to Sid... Love the pic of her lounging with your parents - she looks so comfy! (Not so sure about your poor dad, though - long term, that could be a bit uncomfortable!) ;)

Thanks Gigi! Bella tends to make herself comfortable no matter where she's at.:rolleyes:

Most definitely! I can't wait!!:yahoo:

Thanks Gigi! Bella tends to make herself comfortable no matter where she's at.:rolleyes:

Yaaaayyyy! I'm SO looking forward to meeting you, your guys, and everyone else who's coming!!!:camping::lovecamp:

That seems to be very typical of a Siberian, lol! :whistling:

Thanks Jess!

Great pics Brian :) They are looking great, how do you keep Sid so lean? Ozzy who is similar to Sid in looks and build tends to pick up weight so quickly, and his weight is a constant battle.

Thanks Rosemary! I do know that they get lots of exercise(morning and evening, more so during the winter). Sid eats like a pig so I really have to watch his intake of food. Bella picks at her food like a little kid who's not interested in eating. I think Sid has put on a little weight the last couple of weeks or so...or so it looks to me.:shrug:I try not to feed them too many treats, but somehow they're both still spoiled!:whistling: