Stained glass studio pics

Rosemary

I haven't been around much over the last month or so. I have been busy on some stained glass pieces I had to get out. I don't know if anyone will be interested, or if I have posted this before, but I thought I would show you some recent pics of my studio.

397550729.jpg

397550727.jpg

397550732.jpg

397550730.jpg

When I am not busy on something, Ozzy and Micah love to lie in the studio, but I put a sheet down just in case there is a shard of glass lurking around :eek: but I usually clean up pretty well, just in case.

397550765.jpg

Wowow look fantastic I love the husky head and the lines with drawing ink is so good wowo I m quite impress that is good I hope we will see more lovely items made by u and quite interesting u choose this technique what is not easy are u used powder pigments with egg emulsion? I do ask u caz this is quite popular in a folk art in Romanian well quite characteristic to the oriental part of central Europe in particular to Bohemia, Austria Moravia, Slovakia I used to do myself orthodox byzantine icon

Ella, I work only in glass now. I went on a course but found your technique very, very difficult to master - it is very beautiful but I could never do it justice. I will leave that to the real artists
:)
I then started painting on glass but don't use that much either. I am happy with what I am doing now, and will hopefully soon be getting a kiln to make my own glass pieces to use in my stained glass panels.

I would love to see any of the items you have made.

most of them are back home in Romania I didn`t` take them with me but soon I will go home and I will make so pic with them I had do them long ago when I did want to do art school but I have been told I must choose something else to make a living ( my parents)

I would love to see a full church window done by you.

:wave1: