The Pawpack Huskies!! We are Family!!

basketcase687

Awwww... don't you love seeing mom with her kids after a while apart?! They're so happy to see each other again! (Brothers tend to be rather bullies, though!) Nothing like a good romp to work up a thirst! :D

You're absolutely right,she knew they were her babies and played with them so gently.She was so happy to see them!:yahoo:.More than can be said for bully boy Tundy,who was so rough he had to be kept on a lead!!.Sass and Lilly also got a bit too playful,and Lycan decided to copy Thunder( he couldn't believe he had found someone his own size to play with!!) but all in all they had a great time and did finally calm down after an hour or two!! .:D We will definitely do it again sometime not too far ahead!!;)

You're absolutely right,she knew they were her babies and played with them so gently.She was so happy to see them!:yahoo:.More than can be said for bully boy Tundy,who was so rough he had to be kept on a lead!!.Sass and Lilly also got a bit too playful,and Lycan decided to copy Thunder( he couldn't believe he had found someone his own size to play with!!) but all in all they had a great time and did finally calm down after an hour or two!! .:D We will definitely do it again sometime not too far ahead!!;)

LOL!!.Thank you!.It was like spot the difference for us!!.Even Tundy boy got confused and didn't know who was who:s:.Only Mystie seemed to know!!:wub:

Karen

I don't think that they EVER forget! I think scent memory is a BIG part of it for the moms, in particular. They LOVE their babies! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: I've found that my boys have tended to be awfully rough with their sisters when they get to see them again, after they've left home, the little brats! :jawdrop:

I don't think that they EVER forget! I think scent memory is a BIG part of it for the moms, in particular. They LOVE their babies! :heartbeat::heartbeat::heartbeat: I've found that my boys have tended to be awfully rough with their sisters when they get to see them again, after they've left home, the little brats! :jawdrop:

Yeah,you're right again.We were really suprised at ole Tundys reaction,he was just plain naughty.Poor little twins spent most of first part of the walk on their backs!!.Even though they were totally submissive he just wanted to roll on them!!:(.Lycan took the lead from him and did a fair bit of the same.Suprisingly,they are still a bit bigger than him(especially Tundra),but if he gets bigger,we will have to watch him too.They only live 10 mins drive away from us,and I was a bit worried that they would never come back again:cry1:,but Sue,their mum assured me that it had been fab!!(even though Tundy had done his best to flatten them!!) Boys Ehhh!!;)

Yeah,you're right again.We were really suprised at ole Tundys reaction,he was just plain naughty.Poor little twins spent most of first part of the walk on their backs!!.Even though they were totally submissive he just wanted to roll on them!!:(.Lycan took the lead from him and did a fair bit of the same.Suprisingly,they are still a bit bigger than him(especially Tundra),but if he gets bigger,we will have to watch him too.They only live 10 mins drive away from us,and I was a bit worried that they would never come back again:cry1:,but Sue,their mum assured me that it had been fab!!(even though Tundy had done his best to flatten them!!) Boys Ehhh!!;)

Tundy is still pretty young, too - young males seem to have an awful lot to prove, and I think that's what makes them behave so badly!