mom wants us to sell our Husky :( help?

Teo27

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Suka (my dog) is a rescue, and although I got him when he was older (6 years old), he's still bouncy and full of energy at times!

It's good the breeder decided to take him back; rehoming him would be the best for him.

i know its a late reply, but you dont have an hour out of your schedule to exercise him? if you were to work him just for an hour a day, he would be way better. half an hour in the morning, and half an hour at night of him pulling you and thats it!

don't they need more than an hour? I already give him more than an hour but he seems to want more! Everytime i get back from home, he runs to the door hoping I would take him out and I can't because am too tired from school and work.

I hope the breeder would be capable of making a better decision as this is their pup and it will be it's 2nd home. Sometimes you don't have a choice if you've signed an agreement/contract.

I agree - the breeder may well have contacts that you don't have, and hopefully will be better able to find an appropriate home for him than you likely would be able to. I have always had it in my contract that if someone can't keep a dog, I want it back - I want to KNOW that the puppy/dog is going to a good home where his new family will know what they're getting, and will keep in touch with me so that I know how he is doing.