Cookie & Chaya - Two peas in a pod!

Emma&Cookie

As some of you may remember from a previous thread, we are fostering this lovely girlie from Huskies In Need.

Her name was Wilma, however after a night here, we found the perfect name for her.

Chaya is Hebrew, and it means 'is Alive'. We thought it was very appropriate for her, as she was saved from the pound and was almost put to sleep :(

Can't thank the people that helped get her here enough.

@Trev @Mistyrayn @lebe03 wanted updates, so here they are :)

post-3786-13585974507355_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974510423_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974513147_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974516096_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974519444_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974522087_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974522329_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974524896_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974527468_thumb.jpg

post-3786-13585974529997_thumb.jpg

Great pics Emma. So good to see she's settling in well with you and getting on well with Cookie. Chaya is a gorgeous little girl who was as good as gold in the car and it was a pleasure to help her reach her new home. The thought that she was nearly PTS makes my blood run cold as she'll make someone (you?) a wonderful pet.

A perfect playmate for cookie, I too think she should become a permanent fixture ;)

LOL! As adorable as she is, and as much as I would love her to stay forever, I think she'd go stir crazy here with my lazy girlie :) She is always on the bloody move!

She would definately suit a working home, she'd slot perfectly into a team ;)

I'm borrowing a friends bike next week to try that with her, see if it keeps her a bit happier lol!

If nobody hears from me next week, I'll be in hospital in a coma :-/

Chaya looks so pleased with herself after helping redesign your shoes

That wasn't even the worst :( haha!

Bless her, she redesigned my living room for me yesterday. She managed to take one of my canvas pics off the wall, and redesigned it for me. I have no idea how she got it down, but ah well :)

She decided she didn't like my air freshener - the one that I nearly had heart failure over when I bought it - £14 for an air freshener :o !

Anyway, it's gone to heaven now :( lol

My window sill no longer has anything on it, as she likes to sit on it and look at next doors cat, so I have moved the photos before they go the same way as the air wick :D

The only thing that has survived hurricane Chaya, is my surfing bird!

:D

(I'm still totally in love with her though, shes amazing!)

post-3786-13585974748834_thumb.jpg

Nah we haven't got a harness for her yet. Cookies is far too big for her, so we need to wait till we get her one that fits lol. Don't think we'll have time to try her out on the bike though ;) if things go well :)

Plus, I think I'd kill myself :-/ haha

excellent :) really hope things go well