Inconsiderate dog owners!

MollynDiesel

Just say that because you have a history with this invididual trying to be a responsible dog owner you want your name to be kept confidential. If you go through your MP (remember they are more clout than Councillor's) you can ask the MP to find out from the Police why (a) they haven't taken any action against this man and (B) what action they plan to take against him. Or MP to local Councillor same points as the Council are usually responsible for the dog wardens.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Why would she let the dog go 5 years without being socialized? That seems a bit odd.

Its horrible that your would've been blamed, people dont see the loving animal behind the name, they just see the name and automatically think 'vicious!' :(

Yeah me and my boyfriend, Tim were wondering the same thing. I couldn't imagine having a dog for 5 years and never socializing it. Kuma our husky came to us under socialized but we are working on that, he is making progress with the friends that come to visit and soon we will start taking him to the park to work on socialization.

And yes a lot of people hear the words pit bull and automatically think evil. I can't tell you how many uneasy looks I've gotten when telling people I own a pit bull. I've even had people be petting my pits and saying how nice and sweet the dog is then they ask what kind is he? When I answer pit bull they pull back their hand with an "oh" and usually leave. His breed doesn't change the fact you were just petting and cuddling him while he licked your hand O.o Ah but all that is part of being a pit bull owner. Its not easy but I wouldn't trade my pit bull for the world :D

Just say that because you have a history with this invididual trying to be a responsible dog owner you want your name to be kept confidential. If you go through your MP (remember they are more clout than Councillor's) you can ask the MP to find out from the Police why (a) they haven't taken any action against this man and (B) what action they plan to take against him. Or MP to local Councillor same points as the Council are usually responsible for the dog wardens.

Ok thats a good idea. I'll see what i can do

Yeah me and my boyfriend, Tim were wondering the same thing. I couldn't imagine having a dog for 5 years and never socializing it. Kuma our husky came to us under socialized but we are working on that, he is making progress with the friends that come to visit and soon we will start taking him to the park to work on socialization.

And yes a lot of people hear the words pit bull and automatically think evil. I can't tell you how many uneasy looks I've gotten when telling people I own a pit bull. I've even had people be petting my pits and saying how nice and sweet the dog is then they ask what kind is he? When I answer pit bull they pull back their hand with an "oh" and usually leave. His breed doesn't change the fact you were just petting and cuddling him while he licked your hand :confused: Ah but all that is part of being a pit bull owner. Its not easy but I wouldn't trade my pit bull for the world :D

Thats really good. I hope it all goes well :)

Thats horrible that people would actually back away as soon as you say pit bull.

Any breed can be taught to be aggressive and vicious but just because pit bulls and breeds like that have been used more than other dogs thats now 'all they do' Its ridiculous.