who wants to be a Millionaire

nush

After months of trying, Paddy finally got selected to go on who wants to be a Millionaire.

He won the fastest finger, and answered all the questions and was faced with the final question to win a Million pounds.

Chris Tarrent says to Paddy take a look at the screen, you don't have to answer it, but its worth 1 million pounds if you do, if you get it wrong you'll lose £468,000.

Paddy looks down at the screen.

Take a look at this picture, its a picture of an ex England striker when he was just 7 years old, for one Million pounds Paddy can you tell me who it is?

Paddy looks at the screen, and after some thought says I think its Alan Shearer, but I'm not sure Chris, so I think I'll use my last life line and phone a friend.

And who's the friend you want to phone says Chris.

It's got to be Seamus says Paddy, He knows all about football.

The phone starts ringing in the background and Seamus answers.

Seamus its Chris Tarrent on who wants to be a millionaire, I've got your friend Paddy here, he needs your help with a question, its worth 1 Million pounds so I'll hand you over to him now to see if you can help out.

Paddy says Take a look at the picture on the screen, it's of an ex England striker when he was just 7 years old, who do you think it is Seamus?

Seamus studies the picture and says I think its Teddy Sheringham, yes its definitely Teddy Sheringham.

Are you sure, Seamus, I think its Shearer says Paddy.

No its not Shearer, its Sheringham Says Seamus.

How sure are you says Paddy.

99 % sure says Seamus and at that the line went dead.

Chris says Well Paddy what are you going to do, you've got £500,000, and if you answer this question wrong you'll lose £468,000, take your time, you don't have to answer this question, but I do need to know what your going to do.

Well says Paddy, I've known Seamus all of my life and his 99% is good enough for me, if he says its Teddy Sheringham, I'll go with that. Teddy Sheringham Chris.

There's Ooo`s from the audience, then silence.

Chris Tarrent says Is that your final answer.

Final answer Chris says Paddy Teddy Sheringham.

There's a deathly silence as Chris Tarrent looks at paddy and he says Oh Paddy it's the wrong answer, you've just lost £468,000, you go home with a cheque for £32,000.

Well Chris says Paddy You only ever get in this chair once, it was a chance worth taking, and I've had a fantastic day, but I'll kick myself if it was Alan Shearer.

Was it, said Paddy.

No said Chris.

It was Emile Heskey

• 2 weeks later...

LMAO......

Alan Shearer

alan-shearer-geeks.jpg

Teddy Sheringham

SHERINGHAM_T_20011006_NF_R.jpg

Emile Heskey

552x552.jpg?center=0.5,0

LMAO well done. . . bit late tho' :worthless: