give me your designs..

Mistyrayn

new Tatoo time... going husky this time.. all my Tat's that i have are one off's that you will never ever see apart from on my body :lolman:

so going for something husky / sledding orientated on the base of my spine.. so help me out all you that can draw etc . everything i have seen there is posibility that some one else might have it and i want a one off ..making it a bit more personal and just different.. doesn't have to be with massive detail and can be serious or comedy style.. ( well i do have dennis the menace and gnasher tat on me ) :lolman:. what can is say ??

so please show me your ideas.. and you might get your design on me for life..:thankyou:

There's a person on Deviantart...WindSpiritWolf...or something, that does awesome unique tattoo designs. You'd have to pay money for it, though, and I don't know how much it'll cost.

Check out her work here.

http://wildspiritwolf.deviantart.com/

(P.S: NOT advertising for her; just thought it was a good idea. Never talked to her ever.)

Didn't know whether you were going for a traditional image or tribal

so here's a first go. . .

post-2387-13586078083478_thumb.jpg

post-1354-13585974869011_thumb.jpg

I dont know Richard, I think you should save your money and get another husky instead.......Just my opinion!

BUT, if you must get another tat, have your girls walk in mud and then on white paper. Use these paw print patterns as part of your tat......@Andy, can you whip something up like that???

I dont know Richard, I think you should save your money and get another husky instead.......Just my opinion!

BUT, if you must get another tat, have your girls walk in mud and then on white paper. Use these paw print patterns as part of your tat......@Andy, can you whip something up like that???

gee thanks Becky..for that help :lolman: but being that the tat artist owes me a favour for repairs i did to there carand is doing both my daughters names with respective sons / grandsons names underneath on my shoulder blades and any other i want for free.... i think i have still got money for another one husky... Hell what am i saying ... "another one" yeh right im having another 2 at least ...

Help. . .

without some kind of guidlines

I'm flying blind here. . :(

@Andy now this is my kind of tattoo

i like this one..

Ok so now I can refine :)

gee thanks Becky..for that help :lolman: but being that the tat artist owes me a favour for repairs i did to there carand is doing both my daughters names with respective sons / grandsons names underneath on my shoulder blades and any other i want for free.... i think i have still got money for another one husky... Hell what am i saying ... "another one" yeh right im having another 2 at least ...

Well, ok then.........will let it slide, just was thinking out loud, per say.

@Andy - great ideas there!!!!!