I need videos of your huskies!

BlueWolf

Hi people!

Last week I was doing something completely unrelated when out of nowhere a great idea for a new video popped into my mind. I thought about it, expanded the idea and I now want to make a new video for Husky Owners :) I made http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3mk9971KWFYbefore which I quite enjoyed making it. Of course, Marc decided to switch to the new software a week later making the video quickly outdated :D

I have written down the outline of the video but I don't think a video about a husky forum can't be without the huskies from its members. So here is where I need the help of all you people! What do I need?

I want videos of:

• Your husky being affective to you or someone else

• Your husky being stubborn

• Your husky giving the best hugs you've ever had

• Your husky digging your previous yard

• Your husky being at the moment when he's shedding the worst

• Your husky being as cute as possible. Points for those who stare right into the camera with a face that makes your heart melt :)

• Your husky escaping/trying to escape. Might be as simple as opening doors.

• Your husky pulling you or someone else

• Other videos of your husky, like playing with you or an other husky.

As you can see, I want videos of both sides. I'm going to use them in a fun way :)

If you know videos that can fit in these things send them either directly (PM me for info) or if it's on YouTube or somewhere else, share the link. Even if you have something that's a typical a husky thing that I haven't listed here is welcome as there is some room left for that. Videos as short as 5 seconds are okay as well, even if that one little thing you want to enter is inside a 10 minute video.

There's no limit, enter as much as you want. I prefer direct links to the video, not just to a profile with 100+ videos. Well, what are you waiting for? Lets make this happen!:D

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you want original files or vids that have been uploaded to youtube ok?? :)

If possible I would prefer the originals above the already uploaded ones. As long as I get the highest quality as possible I'm happy :up: PM me if you want to send them directly and I'll figure out a good way to transfer them (depends on size)

Sound is not important. I think only in a few cases I can play the original sound of the video but for most of the time they'll be muted as there will already be music on top of it.

@Sarah Okaaaaay, not quite what I expected to get on this topic. lol :D