I need videos of your huskies!

BlueWolf

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You are welcome to use any of these, with the music video one, feel free to use any of the video bits towards the end, you'll have to crop it. There is some of us biking on there. Also have a husky meet one here of a badger hole!

Music video with loose leash and biking:

Aleu ignoring an interactive toy:

Badger hole at the husky meet:

Aleu doing a trick:

Stacey xxx

You are welcome to use any of these, with the music video one, feel free to use any of the video bits towards the end, you'll have to crop it. There is some of us biking on there. Also have a husky meet one here of a badger hole!

Music video with loose leash and biking:

Aleu ignoring an interactive toy:

Badger hole at the husky meet:

Aleu doing a trick:

Stacey xxx

oh yes the badger hole one is fab. how many huskies can you fit in a badger hole?? Well watch it and count.

If you're thinking I'm so silent on this, it's still going to happen! There are just a few gaps left I need to either fill or change. Still thinking about it. New videos are still welcome, though I can't really guarantee anymore they will get in it because I have a huge load of videos now! :up:

If you're thinking I'm so silent on this, it's still going to happen! There are just a few gaps left I need to either fill or change. Still thinking about it. New videos are still welcome, though I can't really guarantee anymore they will get in it because I have a huge load of videos now! :up:

were waiting to see the finished product *taps feet impatiently*:whistling:

• 3 weeks later...