I need videos of your huskies!

BlueWolf

u think so? i think she just REALLY wants the treats in my hand lol

nothing wrong with my sox thank you!

Yes, the dog wouldnt do that if she didnt love and have respect and trust in you.

Watchin the second vid also - your dogs are lovely. My pip's plays with her walking buddy "chicco" the same way, at first i thought i should stop that kind of play, but now we just let em get on with it. we get in to the tenis courts, seal it off, both dogs off the leash and boom they play like that until i get cold and miserable.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, the dog wouldnt do that if she didnt love and have respect and trust in you.

Watchin the second vid also - your dogs are lovely. My pip's plays with her walking buddy "chicco" the same way, at first i thought i should stop that kind of play, but now we just let em get on with it. we get in to the tenis courts, seal it off, both dogs off the leash and boom they play like that until i get cold and miserable.

:) thanks :) glad to hear it lol

thanks - i wish there was sumwhere round here i could go n let mine off to play

I do love watching them play, no matter how rough it gets, unless one of them really looks like they've had enough, which is extrmely rare, the bigger / stronger the dog the rougher kita plays, like yday playing with a big strong 7 month old Akita she went really rough, really tugging his face and jumping around him and what not, they were loving it! :D

:) thanks :) glad to hear it lol

thanks - i wish there was sumwhere round here i could go n let mine off to play

Just hurry up and move to ipswich! :D, theres 3 regular huskies Kita gets to play with in my area an Akita and Northern Inuit X GSD and more :D

Just hurry up and move to ipswich! :D, theres 3 regular huskies Kita gets to play with in my area an Akita and Northern Inuit X GSD and more :D

I just use a public park - tennis court with fencing. I was tempeted once to use a bowling green - but thought better of it, after a short period. A very short period. :)

I just use a public park - tennis court with fencing. I was tempeted once to use a bowling green - but thought better of it, after a short period. A very short period. :)

haha! Yeah public park/tennis courts is always good, we do have a proper encolsed dog park, but its about an hours walk away =[

:offtopic: @BingBlaze'n'Skyla Hey, Nix, one training technique I've heard of people using to solve the problem of her looking back at your hand is to literally spit small pieces of food rewards to the dog - the food coming from the mouth rather than the hand keeps them looking at your face more... :P

lol bear in mind this was the like 1st or 2nd time i was teaching her to watch me - she can focus alot better now -even on walks so imma keep the food in ma hand :P

@Storm&AngelsMum Hehe, yours fit in this video quite well :)

I have downloaded (and partly inserted in the video already) all the videos posted in thing topic. I have not yet done those who shared their complete profile, nor have I checked my own videos yet. But I do know that I still need a quite some videos! For example: shedding huskies (I'm sure some of you will have a video of that!) and huskies being affective with you or someone else :)

I have to say though, I looks really great so far :D

<object width="400" height="224" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/2260872244187" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/2260872244187" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400" height="224"></embed></object>

Damm that didnt work lol

https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=2260872244187&comments

You can use the mud husky vid if you want. The youtube link is embedded. I have a few vids of Sarah on my channel.

Yeah I was thinking about that. Don't think I'm going to use it due to the odd video aspect, even though it is a very great video. Will look at the other videos in your channel :)

Yeah I was thinking about that. Don't think I'm going to use it due to the odd video aspect, even though it is a very great video. Will look at the other videos in your channel :)

Yeah, I wasn't thinking too hard about that when I was shooting the mud vid. DUH! There's a vid of her digging in her dig box, and one of her chewing on her sticks. If any will work you're welcome to them.