hello everyone

JennB157

Hello my name is Jennifer and this my husky/pit mix Aleister! His mother was full siberian husky and his father was full pit. He,so far, has been a wonderful adition to the family. We have a cat and they've gotten along great since the start. Aleister has one blue eye and one dark grey. He's very playful,but teething right now, so we're having to keep a close eye on him. I know that this is a husky thread and my puppy is a mix I just wanted to join because I love husky dogs and wanted to know about the husky part of him. Hope that's okay with everyone!

post-5456-13585974821256_thumb.jpg

post-5456-13585974821905_thumb.jpg

Hi Jenny, welcome to the forum. Of course you are welcome with your cute little puppy. That is an unusual mix, will be interesting to see more photos of him as he grows. If you have any questions, feel free to ask, there is usually someone around who can assist.

Hi Jennifer. Welcome, welcome, welcome. Even if Aleister had no Husky in him, you and he would still be welcome. He's a cute little guy right now. As Rosemary said, it will be interesting to watch him grow and progress.

Hello there and welcome to the pack. I have a Siberian Husky named Kuma and an American Pit Bull Terrier named Koopa. I know someone who has a pit bull malamute mix, there's looks more like a pit though just a bit longer hair. I would suggest learning about both huskies and pit bulls :D

oh hey welcome! Don't worry, as long as you have the love for the breed you are more than welcome :) Any questions just shout up, I'm sure at least one of us will be able to answer ;) We have both pitbull and husky owners here I think LOL :P

Hi

but must say ...how the hell did a pit......agh never mind...?

anyway cute looking pup, im sure your in for a real treat, a Pit & Husky egh..?....you like a challenge I see. ;)

Well there are some truly awesome folks on here - its not husky owners' being elitest...its dog lovers chatting about their breed & lessons learned which in this instance happens to be huskys, so no mater we love a good chinwag,.....so grab a chair and welcome to the table. :grouphug:

Three huskies eating a clown, one says to the others "does this taste funny to you"?

Regards

Boondog

Awww what an absolutely adorable puppy. Welcome to the forum as other's have stated this is a dog lovers forum that just happens to be mostly a husky lol. I have a shep/husky mix myself along with a husky and I'd be lost without everyone's advice here. Pull up a chair and don't forget we are ADDICTED to pictures and would love to see your puppy grow :D

Hi Jenn! :) your pup is adorable!

Kita is a Siberian Husky X Northern Inuit, as others have stated, all dogs are welcome around here anyway :D we just make them honourary huskies :D

Not sure where you're from but have a look around see if theres any meets being planned near you! Or the camps! :D theres one here in the UK abd one in Iowa ^_^ maybe one of these will be applicable to you :)