I have 1000 grey hairs and spent 30 mins crying today because...

Shadowpup

There was a veiwing at the house today... We took Yuri and Aya for a walk so we didn't put prospetive tenants off. They twisted my hand and managed to get the lead out of it and were gone, I have never run so fast in my life and I have not cried so much since my nan died. After getting off the phone with the police and trying to sort my sniveling mess out, convinced Aya had pulled Yuri into the road (they were attached) I got a phone call. From the wonderful people at Palmer Park Sports Center who will be getting a thank you card soon. They had found my babies..

Aparently they had got into the running track and were legging it round there. I've never seen Aya sleep so much. I haven't cried this much since my nan died and I've never been so greatful to someone in my life. Thank God for the new tags I just put on them!!! My mobile phone number being on them and not the landline.

Glad you got them back, safe.

Huskies are very intelligent , but dumb as a bucket of spanners when it comes to traffic. :)

Thanks guys, and yes I will be investing in a walking belt. We are moving on the 18th but as soon as we are moved and I get paid in august I'm buying one. I'd been putting it off because of finances with the move but they can't yank the lead out of my hand if it's attached to a walking belt.

I've never been so scared in my life. I thought I'd never see them again.

glad u got them back ok! the boys have tags on but skyla lost hers - but she has some new 1s on the way thank fully which give our FULL address, (postcode west midlands united kingdom the lot incase they get lost if we take them on holiday) home number and my mobile (i ALWAYS have my phone with me) and it states they are microchipped

Mine say they are microchipped. I was so worried about Aya being stolen and used to breed as she's not been spayed yet. I just added their new tags on which have my mobile number. I always use that as if they call my mobile they are more likely to get me than the landline as I will be out searching the streats for them. Also I don't know my new landline number.

it's one of the worst feelings I have experienced when Myshka got out as a pup .... I'm so glad you had a speedy & happy end to the tale (can't believe they found their way to a running track! How ironic!) and well done to whoever got the info & called you, not many would approach 2 huskies on a mission unless you were used to them. Give them the biggest hugs ever from us! xx

Thank god you got them back. I know how you felt hun I was having a panic attack when gus and hollie got out it scares you to death. I use a training lead round my waist and put there leads through it so if I did let go of the lead I know there leads will still be attached to me until I get my walking belt which I'm having problems with getting as my waist is so small so they fall off me lol

Likes for everyone, I am very glad I got them back, it was very scary. Aya the cheaky girl has been pestering for hotdogs and got away with 1 and a half. Yuri has been extreemly affectionate. Aya has escaped the garden a few times but always comes back when called so this was on a whole new level of horror. No more escaping, running off. New secure garden in 9 days and a walking belt will be ordered as soon as I get paid!