The Pawpack Huskies!! Tundy Boy and Sass!!

basketcase687

well done to your daughter!

Tundy looks so proud to have sassy as his girlfriend

they are beautiful pics:heartbeat:

but where's my little fella??? :lolman:

Thank you,Think he was sleeping at the time!!:rolleyes:I'm gonna post some new pics of Lycan soon.!!:D

They are so well behaved it is sickening... lol my two are lunatics when you try and do pics.

LOL Tim you make me laugh!!.Have to call your 2 ''The Wild Ones !!''.Appearances can be deceiving,they are not perfect!! Naughty Lycan dug his first hole in our lawn yesterday!.Even the other dogs were shocked!!:jawdrop:

i think the other dogs did it and blamed poor defenceless Lycan :eek:

his little face.........cant believe it of him:p

Oh No,It was definitely him,he had the muddy paws and matching nose!!:oops:.All the others were clean.The older ones don't dig and can be completely trusted in our garden.We patched up the hole and the next day he did it again:mad:(Same spot!!).He said he had found a worm there but ate it!!.Now ,sadly he can't be left outside alone,and my kids are on watch duty!!

:groan:

Double wow and dead impressed. I have been known to cut the heads off people and animals (when taking photos).

Snap!!That's my fav trick!.I'm actually banned from taking pics or trying to video them!!.Last week I tried to do a vid of us taking all 4 of them a walk for utube.All going great,lovely sunny day etc,etc, until 10 mins later when my hubby realised I had forgotten to press the record button(Not impressed with me at all!!)My excuse,it was his phone and I don't know how to use it properly!!:D