Gretzky @ 6 months!

Gretzky

I haven't posted for a while so thought I'd pop up a picture of Gretzky. He's nearly 6 months now and he has turned into such a placid little chap - we love him :)

His earlier (constant) biting has stopped and he only gently mouths when I'm play fighting with him. His Husky deafness is in full flow now - he, he. Only returning to us when he feels like it (we daren't let him off the lead unless we're in an enclosed field).

All in all, the early stressful weeks were massively worth it and he is such an affectionate little thing. His favourite things are running, digging (bad boy), running, treats, running and .....running! He's quick!

Hope you guys are all well and huskies are behaving themselves.

Bye for now and woof from Gretzky.....

post-3918-13585975101103_thumb.jpg

Handsome looking chap :)

'course I'm biased coz he looks like my Darwin :)

P1050712700X700-1.jpg?t=1303212212

Thanks guys. Gretzky says thanks too.

Andy - He does look like Darwin. Same colouring etc. He's a handsome chap.

James - Yup. More naughtiness coming our way! It's the digging that's the worst. Thinking of concreting everywhere - he, he.

he's absolutely gorgeous:heartbeat:

as for the digging:rolleyes: we kissed goodbye to our garden long age.its now a mass of pave and pebbles!!

but i got hanging baskets too:yahoo:and the look on their faces when they so much would like to eat them is priceless!