• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have met:

The Queen (twice)

Lennox Lewis

Tony Blair

Lawrence Dallagliho (or however you spell his name!)

Ade Adepitan (wheelchair dude on BBC), used to play basketball with him til he moved clubs, still a friend now.

Audley Harrison

Sophie Anderson (the model)

Once served David Seaman at M&S when i worked there. Also nearly ran him over in Costco when i was with my mum shopping.

Also served Fern Cotton in M&S

I did play wheelchair basketball for GB and have been to 2 Paralympics (Sydney & Athens), but haven't played since i had Josh 16 months ago (bit longer including pregnancy time!)

hmm, can't think of anymore right now! - there are some others!

Most of the ones i have met are moto GP racers lol

Valentino Rossi,

Chris Walker,

Max Biaggi,

Daijiro Kato (just before he crashed and died)

Jamie Baulch (at school wow he is hot!!)

Phil 'The Power' Taylor (darts player)

Not that interesting to most people but i have all of their autographs and some of them made me blush lol!!

Wow sarah that really is one hell of a list!!! mine is some what shorter.....will probaly add to it but for now

david and victoria beckham

Jim (dont know his real name!)from coronation street

John Whitaker

Michael Whitaker

dwaight york

wes brown

umm cant think of ne more for the minute but there will be some more man u ppl!!!

My daughter used to act & model when she was little so I met a few stars and got pics of them with my daughter and even some autographs. We met:

Robin Williams

Penny Marshall

Robert Dinero

Tim Robbins

Elizabeth Pena

Arseno Hall

Eddie Murphy

John Amos

Louie Anderson

Harrison Ford

Michael Keaton

Bill Cosby

David Caruso

Grant Show and

Dave Thomas (Owner of Wendys)

They wound up being really nice people. My daughter finally decided that she didn't want to do it anymore so she quit.

A few snooker and darts players

Boring really but:

Dennis Taylor - really nice gut

Willie Thorne - again a gent

Jimmy White - rude and arrogant

Eric Bristow - proper gent, played his exhibition then stayed to shoot some pool with about 6 of us, even buying his round. Mean pool player too, playing for a fiver a game. Stayed til about 4.00am.

Ive met:

Mickey Mouse, Goofy, Minnie Mouse, Pluto who Im sure you all know

Ive also met:

Jiminy Cricket from Pinnochio

Koda from brother bear

Lilo and Stitch from lilo and stitch

Baloo the bear and king louie from jungle book

Buzz lightyear and woody from toy story

Winnie the Pooh, Eeyore and Tiger from winnie the pooh

Aurora from sleeping beauty

Cinderella from cinderella

Beast and Belle from beauty and the beast

errrrm I think thats all who I met from Disney land - not got all autographs but we watch the parade and met them all there ;)

Ive also met:

Jimmy White - snooker player

some other snooker players but I really cant remember their names :confused::rolleyes:

Okay you got me, What's a snooker player? Living in New York definately gives us a great opportunity to meet stars since alot of Movies, TV shows and Commercials/print ads are shot here. (I live on Long Island but the city is about a half hour from my home if there is no traffic so we do get to go into the city alot).We also had David Barrett from the Jets or is it the Giants (football teams) on our boat, but since I like extreme sports over regular sports I had no idea who he was or that he was a real football player. As you can see I am not sure which team he is on LOL. I have to admit that most of the stars were really nice and great people but some of them seemed to forget that if it wasn't for people like us they would not be where they are now and weren't that nice at all.