Adak Stars in a Scary Movie

Franklin Phil

This is just a short film I shot including clips taken from around my house. Adak has an appearance. However the star of the film would have to be the tree in front of my house that I recently posted pictures of. So, turnd down the lights and enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/user/briansandwith#p/u/8/3Bux9da7WIk

Wow - awesome effects and nice choice of music. What is it called? Or is it a custom mix?

What program did you use to edit? iMovie?

The program I used is called Splice.

The music is by a band called Midnight Syndicate that actually puts out CD's like any other band. All are the same kind of Halloween theme stuff.

And yes, all done on my iPhone.

Wow! Creepy! I didnt like the chair rocking! way too creepy!

Really cliche though huh? Nobody's thinking, "Brilliant! That chairs rocking by itself! What a genius!"

Anyway, as I've mentioned in the past, I'm a horror story writer so this is how my brain works. Also why I live in a haunted house. ;)

Is it haunted? Do tell!

Nothing to tell really. Just a dead nine year old girl attacking me in my sleep, blah blah blah. The typical story of a family getting a deal on a house because of some tragedy that happened to the previous owner... Boring stuff like that.

Nothing to tell really. Just a dead nine year old girl attacking me in my sleep, blah blah blah. The typical story of a family getting a deal on a house because of some tragedy that happened to the previous owner... Boring stuff like that.

LOL visit my previous house then! Ghosts are just as usual as breakfast there x) So... Have I ever seen/heard a ghost? Many times! Since I was a baby! LOL but I must say that real ghosts are less scary then fake ghosts so I don't have the courage to take a look at your vid.. Even if I really wanna see Adak in it O_O

LOL visit my previous house then! Ghosts are just as usual as breakfast there x) So... Have I ever seen/heard a ghost? Many times! Since I was a baby! LOL but I must say that real ghosts are less scary then fake ghosts so I don't have the courage to take a look at your vid.. Even if I really wanna see Adak in it O_O

Come on Olivia. Take a chance! There's nothing in the film that will get you while you watch it. Oh but later though....

Come on Olivia. Take a chance! There's nothing in the film that will get you while you watch it. Oh but later though....

thanks you hav just guaranteed that I won't watch the movie LOL LOL that "oh but later though" really made me wanna watch it with closed eyes LOL

wow that was really great...creepy dolls =s lol i had my hand over my face getting ready to cover my eyes incase youd made it like those movies were something jumps out =s

was good =D

I'm not that clever. I had the idea, went around the house shooting things, and an hour later it was done.