why is it soooo hard!?

BingBlaze n Skyla

to make a flexi that holds big dogs in PINK!!!!!!!! im fed up of people asking if skyla is a boy or a girl when i take her out using the black flexi cuz u cant see her pink collar under all her fur! GRRRR - i cant find 1 ANYWHERE - i could get a medium cuz she doesnt pull but they only do a 5m one and i want a 8m one! :rant:

I completely understand your pain here Nix! I had the same issue last time i was in pets at home, pink in every size except the ones for large breed dogs, coz come on, a husky can pull as hard as any large breed! I wanted a decent one in a long length for Indie to last her through to adulthood, but no luck and I threw a hissy fit in the shop and didnt buy one at all. ALL her stuff is mainly in pink at the moment and I don't plan on changing it.

I completely understand your pain here Nix! I had the same issue last time i was in pets at home, pink in every size except the ones for large breed dogs, coz come on, a husky can pull as hard as any large breed! I wanted a decent one in a long length for Indie to last her through to adulthood, but no luck and I threw a hissy fit in the shop and didnt buy one at all. ALL her stuff is mainly in pink at the moment and I don't plan on changing it.

same here! she has yellow and pale blue aswell but she suits pink soooooooooooo much! i found a flexi summertime long which is 8m but only in a small size :( soooooooo annoying!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In the States they have also sorts of dog stuff that is not available here. Maybe one of the North American members might be able to suggest a company/website where you might be able to get what you need. I am so surprised that you are having probs as there are just as many large female dogs as there are male. I'm sure you'll succeed in your quest.

Pink makes no difference to whether people think your dog is a boy or girl, I bought Kiska a pink collar and small pink flexi when she was a puppy and I still had people not even asking and saying HE this and HE that :P

Just buy a black one and paint pink hearts all over it :heartbeat::lolman:

Pink makes no difference to whether people think your dog is a boy or girl, I bought Kiska a pink collar and small pink flexi when she was a puppy and I still had people not even asking and saying HE this and HE that :P

Just buy a black one and paint pink hearts all over it :heartbeat::lolman:

lol true people still think shes a boy anyway but i WANT PINK!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol - ive never seen a black 1 with pink on it lol

Go down to Halfords and buy a spray can of Pink car spray paint.

and a can of Spray Laquer.

get some masking tape and mask off ALL the bits you don't want pink and SPRAY it.

do one side at a time. Let it each side dry turn it over and do the other side.

When you are happy with the coating then give each side a couple of layers of Laquer,

letting each one dry before applying the next.

You'll have a PINK waterproof flexi lead.

:fixed:

Go down to Halfords and buy a spray can of Pink car spray paint.

and a can of Spray Laquer.

get some masking tape and mask off ALL the bits you don't want pink and SPRAY it.

do one side at a time. Let it each side dry turn it over and do the other side.

When you are happy with the coating then give each side a couple of layers of Laquer,

letting each one dry before applying the next.

You'll have a PINK waterproof flexi lead.

:fixed:

good idea BUT wouldnt that mess with the 'buttons' ??

good idea BUT wouldnt that mess with the 'buttons' ??

That's why you MASK off anything you don't want spraying. :)

Bleh I'm so sick of people thinking little dogs deserve fancier things >.< I went to Singapore's petstore to look for a harness and a dog tag for Diamond but ended-up not finding anything because they are ALL made for chihuahuas! >=(

There's a harness made for mid-sized breed as well but it's a pink-green combination x) Mom said it is fine, but I quickly said "NO don't want to buy that" because I had enough with people assuming Dime is a girl >.<

Isn't it weird? Every husky in the neighborhood were called "girls" =.= But EVERYONE knows that not all huskies are girls!! >.<

Nix, this is the company I buy my collars from, and Becky and I both got walking belts from. It doesn't look like they have long leads in stock, but she makes her own stuff, so you might be able to arrange to have her make one for you, special order...

http://www.whitepineoutfitters.com/catalog_page_featured.cfm?queries_index=index8&title_main=9%2F16%22%20X%206%27%20SOFT%20WEB%3Csup%3Etm%3C%2Fsup%3E%20LEAD&title_bar=9%2F16%22%20X%206%27%20SOFT%20WEB%3Csup%3Etm%3C%2Fsup%3E%20LEAD&NewProduct=0&Product_CatalogID=114&ProductCode=4&RecordNo=1&sc=yes