UPDATE** on Cheya / Angel

Mistyrayn

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have found out so much about myself this last week especially this weekend.. i have found out that there really is a soft side to me.. ..

Not such a bad thing, is it? While you may have just learned this about yourself, it's quite obvious to those who know you....

so many coincidences, so many bits of luck got Angel back home, there really was an Angel looking after her.

just spoken to owner again. now the full story is known. have realised fate put her with me so she could get home safely.

there was so many other ways this could have ended but it ended in the best way possible

in my past i have questioned . why am i here. what purpose does my life serve.what path will i take . have even questioned whats worth living for..

bit cynical i know but i think this weekend i found out what my purpose in life is all about..

just knowing how happy i have made not only Tania the owner but her 4 kids and other Husky.

the stress of it all has been worth it..

------

You are also most elequent! What a way with words.....

(I'm honored that you allow me to call you friend)

Am sorry I missed all this about Angel........but delighted to read it now!