post count

jules dief taz tor

i have been on this forum for like forever, and yet my post count is rubbish , i do come on every day and read all the whats new threads , and often think of something to post but just canna be:booty:, or somedays i have nothing to say , but i am going to make a conceited effort to post more , honestly , now i must add im on some pretty heavy drugs (pescription) so if sometimes i have the worst spelling on the face of the planet or make no sense what so ever please forgive me , but im gonna try and you may notice they are posted at weird times cause im a completely incapable of sleeping :goodnight: lol

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i keep trying but it keeps saying their too big . and im a techno retard and the instructions r just way to hard to follow lol

Me to, I have to wait for one of my kids to do things like add pictures (that's why I haven't put any up yet peps). I wouldn't even know how to download and install a prog. Don't say it's easy. I too am a big time techno retard. Looking forward to reading your posts.

Me to, I have to wait for one of my kids to do things like add pictures (that's why I haven't put any up yet peps). I wouldn't even know how to download and install a prog. Don't say it's easy. I too am a big time techno retard. Looking forward to reading your posts.

you can at least upload your doggie's pic as an avatar >.<

i keep trying but it keeps saying their too big . and im a techno retard and the instructions r just way to hard to follow lol

get a pic resizer program! All you need to do is download, install, use and done =P

Download this :_

http://www.obviousidea.com/windows-software/light-image-resizer/

and resize your pics to approx 1000 x 1000 pixels

then they will upload fine and at that resolution should

still look pretty good.

Thanks for the offer, but be warned I have only just learnt what your LOL etc mean, and then I had to ask! I rarely use a mobile (I have one for emergencies) and have only just learnt how to text.

LMAO, my brother Ken, lives in Canada.

He's had various mobile phones over the years.

Yet he has never sent a Text !!!

Can't be bothered to take the time to even try.

He's a Techno-Neandertal. . . And proud. :)

Go Ken Go!!! Bugs me people talking loudly on their mobiles on the bus or underground. Why can't they wait till they get home or to work???? I have been known to get mine out when the train has been underground (no signal) and spoken very loudly into it. The mobile nerds get their phones out and are really confused because they get no signal.