HATE HIM!!!!!!

Indigo & Oisin

My 20 year old sister has just phoned me up in tears saying her boyfriend of 1 year has been emailing and heavily flirting with dozens of other girls. He (the nasty disgusting little maggot) wants her to give him a second chance and my sister is so in love with him that I'm seriously concerned she'll forgive him. I always thought he was a bit of a slimey character, he gambles "profesionally" and he has a real way with his words. I told her to forget about him but she is such a trusting character and is obviously blinded by love. ARGHHHH!!!!!!

I really can't be doing with another phone call a few months down the line with her in tears again. I love my little sister so much, she is my best friend and I can't stand seeing her in pain.

(sorry everyone, just desperately had to vent!)

:angry::angry::angry::angry:

The sad part is that we can't make people see through "Love" it makes everything seem all so right! (( and covers a whole world of not right things!!! ))

I understand the need to vent, I have another forum I inhabit, though not so much as this one, where I can vent anger and frustration and all the other stuff ...

Hannah, you really have my sympathy -- you're probably being to nice for your own good, but it also (from her viewpoint) must be nice to have a sister like you.

My best //al

You should talk to your sister again about this =\ She's already twenty, she must understand that this man is not the right one for her. Your sister is way too nice, she deserves a much better guy. As for that disgusting playboy, give him a punch on the face for me :mad:

aww you sound like a wonderful sister...

It is hard to get through to people when they are 'in love' hopefully it gets sorted out and she doesnt get hurt again...

Just try and reason with her and get her to understand there are other guys out there that are going to treat her 100times better

Hugs to you

its just as painful for you to watch your sister go through this as it is for her to be on the recieving end.

Always be a little cautious though,your sister may decide that love conquers all

and you end up being ''the bad one''

The worst thing is that in most cases, with this sort of situation.

The sister (stupidly in love) ends up falling out with the supportive sister / family because

she can't see past the good looks and charm of the guy.

It's unfortunate that she'll have to go through a lot more heartache and betrayal

before she comes to her senses.

sigh. :(

You should talk to your sister again about this =\ She's already twenty, she must understand that this man is not the right one for her. Your sister is way too nice, she deserves a much better guy. As for that disgusting playboy, give him a punch on the face for me :mad:

Oh believe me Olivia, if I see that dirty rat again I'm afraid I may do much worse than punch him in the face!

My little sister knows I love her more than anything, I have told her plenty of times. Her "boyfriend" is home from London tonight and he's going straight back to their flat to talk to her. I am going to be furious if she takes him back :mad: but I'm not gonna bug her too much about it if she does, I've already told her what she should do and how I feel about it.

But I will not spend a second of my time being nice to him if she does have him back.

Trouble is they say "love is blind". We all make mistakes and some are bigger than others. Her's is humungous. She is so lucky to have such a loving, caring sister. Let's hope she has taken on board what you have said and it doesn't all end in tears.

hope all ends well :D

sadly our family is now split because of one sister(totally different circumstances) but she has now alienated everyone

and given what has gone on,unfortunately there is no going back:(

Thats such a shame, my family is so precious to me and I love them dearly. I couldn't imagine not talking to any one of them. I live in Northern Ireland at the minute and they all live in Cornwall and I speak with at least one or two of them on the phone every day without fail. Theres few things I can say I have unconditional love for, but my family comes into that list without a doubt.

my love for my family is unconditional too Hannah:) and i would do anything in my power for any of them!

but this has gone on for a few yrs now(since we lost mum) and unfortunately there is no going back

its very very sad for all of us,but if you knew the circumstances surrounding it i'm sure you wouldn't think bad of any of us.

sorry ive hijacked your thread a little

hope you have more luck with your lil sis than we did:),at least yours will listen to you!

my love for my family is unconditional too Hannah:) and i would do anything in my power for any of them!

but this has gone on for a few yrs now(since we lost mum) and unfortunately there is no going back

its very very sad for all of us,but if you knew the circumstances surrounding it i'm sure you wouldn't think bad of any of us.

sorry ive hijacked your thread a little

hope you have more luck with your lil sis than we did:),at least yours will listen to you!

Oh don't worry hun, I don't think badly of you or your family at all! I understand that life isn't black and white and that things are never as simple as they may seem on the surface. I know my sister won't take what I have said to her on her situation lightly and she knows that I have her very best interests at heart. Just a shame I can't do more fore her, I feel rather helpless at this stage, but whatever she chooses to do, I'll still be there for her and I still love her.