MWAHAHA 24 Hr Top Poster #1

mydiamond

Wooooo-hoooooo I never know I talked THIS much LOL omg I can't believe it! I beated @BingBlaze'n'Skyla and @Indigo & Oisin wow guess I take advantage by living in the other side of the world :P

Watch out you guys, while you're sleeping tight I have just woke up so I can steal the throne from you! :hehe: Mwahahahahaaa!! <-- supposed to be evil laugh but sounds like someone's being choked

Anyway, is anyone interested in stealing the first place from me? =P Btw... @James you're in the eighth place atm LOL

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, don't forget it's a ROLLING 24hr count so while you sleep

your count drops. . . :cry1:

You need to do an EXTRA 20-30 posts before you go to bed to stay in the running. . .:groan:

To be honest I won't be taking it too much as a competition, I enjoy being here and whatever position I'm standing in on the posters league then thats where I am, no biggie!

LOL I don't take this as a competition as well x) I was just posting around when I realize that I'm on top LOL

http://www.husky-owners.com/forum/dcActivityLeague/

See this :) This one shows the quality of the posts, instead of just the quantity. At the moment you're on the top as well.

wow idk there's anything like that O_O so I'm on top? Should I get a cake and a hat? LOL

REALLY!!!???? Olivia, ou have been the most talkative person here, since the day you arrived!!!

hehee most people that don't know me real well says I'm annoying (well I am! LOL) so not much would come and talk to me x) But don't worry I hav lots of friends. They who know me well says I'm... uh... wise? O_O

:P Definitely not annoying Olivia...more of "delightful to hang out with"...:P I deserve a cookies for that...BTW love reading ur thread...it's...mmmm..."refreshing"...:D...And all of other people who posted thread here...I'm really10x enjoy reading all of them...keep it up guys...:yahoo:

what does it mean by quality posts? So if you just sit and play word association all day and rack up the posts it doesnt count? LOL

It's made from our own little formula which we are not going to share with you :P But yes, if you are posting useful and constructive posts you'll get way more points than just spamming in the word association thread :)

It's made from our own little formula which we are not going to share with you :P But yes, if you are posting useful and constructive posts you'll get way more points than just spamming in the word association thread :)

LOL so all posts in neverending thread doesn't get any point

:P Definitely not annoying Olivia...more of "delightful to hang out with"...:P I deserve a cookies for that...BTW love reading ur thread...it's...mmmm..."refreshing"...:D...And all of other people who posted thread here...I'm really10x enjoy reading all of them...keep it up guys...:yahoo:

LOL RU sure? Most of my posts are questions about Diamond's weird behavior. If I'm not talking about Dime I would be complaining about things in my life and animal abuse! LOL LOL

hehee most people that don't know me real well says I'm annoying (well I am! LOL) so not much would come and talk to me x) But don't worry I hav lots of friends. They who know me well says I'm... uh... wise? O_O

Hey girl, you realize that there are at least two definitions for wise in English, right??

Wise as in intelligent and wise as in wise-acre (well, I can't use the normal word, she's under age! :) )

Hey girl, you realize that there are at least two definitions for wise in English, right??

Wise as in intelligent and wise as in wise-acre (well, I can't use the normal word, she's under age! :) )

so I hav to go 2 wikipedia and look for what does "wise-acre" means? O_O coz I swear idk what does that mean XD