MWAHAHA 24 Hr Top Poster #1

mydiamond

It

so I hav to go 2 wikipedia and look for what does "wise-acre" means? O_O coz I swear idk what does that mean XD

er ... it's another word which begins with a and ends with s and often follows "wise" in slang American English (( Oh, wait you all get away with "arse", let's see if I can ... ))

I'm being real careful about the "slang" I use, I got called on the carpet for spelling out something you all abbreviate ....

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeh!! i would.....:evil:

noooo I better don't LOL I'm afraid he will ask "WHERE IN THE WORLD did you get that word from?!" LOL hehee Mr.Wikipedia is much more helpful. first of all he won't yell at me and second of all he is much more honest than my english teacher LOL LOL

Wooooo-hoooooo I never know I talked THIS much LOL omg I can't believe it! I beated @BingBlaze'n'Skyla and @Indigo & Oisin wow guess I take advantage by living in the other side of the world :P

Watch out you guys, while you're sleeping tight I have just woke up so I can steal the throne from you! :hehe: Mwahahahahaaa!! <-- supposed to be evil laugh but sounds like someone's being choked

Anyway, is anyone interested in stealing the first place from me? =P Btw... @James you're in the eighth place atm LOL

I didn't see this thread til just know, I feel this is the perfect post to take me to 1000 posts! :D :D :D:yahoo:

So yeah Olivia! You've been a member here for 7 months! While I have only been here 2 and Im catching you! :P

Oh and my weekend was to busy for me to keep up on here to much ;), But looks whos in 3rd place atm :whistling: