I frightened my son.......mwahhh

Tan J P

Yesterday i went and did my shopping and pulled in for petrol on the way home.

I decided to use the 'pay at pump' service at tesco's,so got out, filled my car up and paid there and then with my card.

Yeh! so what i hear you say.....

well,my son was oblivious to what i'd done,so i just got back in the car and drove off!!

He suddenly yelled....'Mum.....you haven't paid!!':eek:

i said...''i spent all my money on shopping,so shut-up and we'll just hope we get home before they report us to the police''

You'll never believe the look on his face when we turned onto our road,and there as if on cue was a police car parked up!!!!

He really thought it was for me,i had to tell him in the end because he was getting scared....bless him!

:doglaugh:

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:doglaugh::doglaugh:

I decided to use the 'pay at pump' service at tesco's,so got out, filled my car up and paid there and then with my card.

well,my son was oblivious to what i'd done,so i just got back in the car and drove off!!

i said...''i spent all my money on shopping,so shut-up and we'll just hope we get home before they report us to the police''

You'll never believe the look on his face when we turned onto our road,and there as if on cue was a police car parked up!!!!

He really thought it was for me,i had to tell him in the end because he was getting scared....bless him!

:doglaugh: :doglaugh: :doglaugh:

Tan, someone has so gotta come up with a nickname for you. Dr Evil out of the Austin Powers films just doesn't cut it. Although I can see you drinking a cup of tea with your little pinky raised and the evil laugh.

Lol,well some would say i have mastered the evil laugh,been told many times i have a really evil one :whistling:

(not sure whether that anything to brag about really);)

P.S....i'm nice really!!:D

omg lmao! thats epic

i scare my lil bros but its usually just hiding round a corner n going RAH! at them n making them jump LOL

Thats just classic though, it's so obvious they don't expect it! :lolman: I used to leap out from behind the doors and grab peoples legs when I hid under the table. theres something so satisfying about scaring the bejesus out of others! I went to My neighbour's house the other night quite late with my new halloween mask, (it really is horrific!)

and stood round the back of her house staring in through the kitchen window and creepily and slowly clawed at her window (don't worry, she DOES know me and was expecting me over anyway for a movie) She turned around and saw me, was silent for a second but looked shocked and then the most almighty scream I have ever heard! Our other neighbour came over to make sure all was ok! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! At least I know the mask is now worthy of husky camp!:whistling:

Thats just classic though, it's so obvious they don't expect it! :lolman: I used to leap out from behind the doors and grab peoples legs when I hid under the table. theres something so satisfying about scaring the bejesus out of others! I went to My neighbour's house the other night quite late with my new halloween mask, (it really is horrific!)

and stood round the back of her house staring in through the kitchen window and creepily and slowly clawed at her window (don't worry, she DOES know me and was expecting me over anyway for a movie) She turned around and saw me, was silent for a second but looked shocked and then the most almighty scream I have ever heard! Our other neighbour came over to make sure all was ok! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! At least I know the mask is now worthy of husky camp!:whistling:

oh yeh its epic isnt it! lol - my lil bro was in the livng room the other night watching tv n the door was open so i snuck up behind him and stood there for ages waiting for him to spot me cuz he didnt i grabed his shoulders n went BOO n he near enuf pooped himself omg it was classic!

lmao meanie! cant wait to see ur mask LOL

oh yeh its epic isnt it! lol - my lil bro was in the livng room the other night watching tv n the door was open so i snuck up behind him and stood there for ages waiting for him to spot me cuz he didnt i grabed his shoulders n went BOO n he near enuf pooped himself omg it was classic!

lmao meanie! cant wait to see ur mask LOL

HAHAHA!!!! Brothers ALWAYS deserve it though!

You get the status: Hero for a Day

:lolman:

:worship::hehe: