you know ur a husky owner when........

BingBlaze n Skyla

We have a tumble dryer, it works fairly well to eliminate dog hair but ony for the first few months! I just avoid my dogs like the plague if im dressed nice and need to go somewhere!

rinses the electric something chronic tho , lol so do i - i lint roll my black trousers before i go work - avoid the dogs - get out the house ............. n im covered in fur again :/

Oh that's so true.Dog hairs are the bane of my life!!.(this year so far,they have showed great team work,and kindly moulted one after another,not all at the same time (Phew!) Happy to say I am now the proud owner of 2 Dysons!!(One for everyday use and another for emergency breakdown cover).I sleep much better at night now ,knowing that!!:D

Oh that's so true.Dog hairs are the bane of my life!!.(this year so far,they have showed great team work,and kindly moulted one after another,not all at the same time (Phew!) Happy to say I am now the proud owner of 2 Dysons!!(One for everyday use and another for emergency breakdown cover).I sleep much better at night now ,knowing that!!:D

we had an awesome pet hair hoover - skyla chewed the plug off it :eek: lol

i gave up trying to remove hair, now we just accessorise with the fur

i know what you mean, it used to be ewww that has a hair in it Im not eating it!!!

now it's oh theres a hair in it, picks it out and carries on eating it!!!!