Belated Hi

Biggles

Hi from Gill and Bo. Bo says he has been living with Gill since January as I am what is called a rehome. Don't worry I have got my new humans well and truly trained. She gets up to ahwahwoo at 5.30 every morning rain or shine. My other two humans, especially Dan will be guaranteed to let me out at midnight so I can check out the garden. Dan also doesn't mind me on his bed, although I did jump on his laptop the other day and got shouted at.

I enjoy going to Bedfont Lakes at the weekend as they have a smashing off leash area, I also take Gill around the Park to go check out the Bunnies, unfortunately I have to be on lead for this, but the bunnies are so dumb they don't hop away until the last minute. Today I walked around with two of my husky mates and when I got back to the off leash area there were another two there as well and an Akita so we had a really good run around. I also like to go for bike rides.

I say I have got my humans well trained, well this isn't always the case, Mum was really embarrasing the other day as she has just had a knee op recently and was hobbling. She took me out on one of those granny electric scooter things, luckily I only saw one of my mates, but needs must when a man needs a walk. Next walk I went on the lead and was really well behaved and didn't pull at all.

If you want to see some more photos of me can someone please let my human know how to do it. Please please make sure it is in simple language as when it comes to anything technical she is an "oh my God, I don't believe you can't do that".

My Mum has learnt so much from being on the site, I have just polished off the last of a bio yoghurt pot and then took it out into the garden where I had a good chew on it. Can't waste good yoghurt?

When you post a reply at the bottom of the page there is a button next to the post reply button that says upload a file, that will take you to your files and you can search for a picture you want there, one it has loaded up, it there is an option to show full image. click on that and it should bring the picture onto the page.

If your having trouble, hijack your son to help you!

And WELCOME! To you and Bo!

When you post a reply at the bottom of the page there is a button next to the post reply button that says upload a file, that will take you to your files and you can search for a picture you want there, one it has loaded up, it there is an option to show full image. click on that and it should bring the picture onto the page.

If your having trouble, hijack your son to help you!

And WELCOME! To you and Bo!

Still need help. I get that far but the I get a code saying the file is too large. Do you know how to reduce the pixels. Unfortunately he has gone off to band practice and my other son is at Knebworth. I get to Microsoft Picture Manager with the picture up and then I'm lost.

Hiya, Bo, welcome to our furry world. Sounds like you have loads of fun with your human, Gill, sometimes with her, sometimes at her ... my 2 think the same of me - well, I let them think that, huskies feel better when they think they're smarter than you!

Bo, if your human downloads the link that Andy has put up, she can resize any pic, then use the Upload a File button to show us just how gorgeous you are!