The Pawpack Huskies!! Watching Lycan !!

basketcase687

i'm moving back to Cornwall soon enough. Maybe I can come up on the train sometime for a short visit! I'd love to meet Tundy and the the others! You'll have to be careful I don't steal him away in a big wheelbarrow when i leave though! (that was a previous plan some members had for stealing Nix's husky Skyla!) :D

Is Lycan aware he is in danger of being pounced? :)

Oh yes!!.He spends most of his time upside down,and you hear lots of yips and yaps all day long.:huskyfall:Sadly,he never seems to learn from it,and just keeps coming back for more !!:eek:Oh Lycan!!

i'm moving back to Cornwall soon enough. Maybe I can come up on the train sometime for a short visit! I'd love to meet Tundy and the the others! You'll have to be careful I don't steal him away in a big wheelbarrow when i leave though! (that was a previous plan some members had for stealing Nix's husky Skyla!) :D

Wow,That's great to hear!!.Cornwalls not too far.You would be most welcome!.As for stealing him,he would probably go willingly.

(Anything for a treat!!);)

Wow,That's great to hear!!.Cornwalls not too far.You would be most welcome!.As for stealing him,he would probably go willingly.

(Anything for a treat!!);)

If you serious about having me visit for maybe a day or two, I'd be delighted to! I will definately send you a message after I move back in a couple of months and I can arrange for one of my family to watch my dogs for a bit. I would be over the moon to meet them all (obviously Tundy most of all!) It'd be nice to talk huskies with you aswell seeing as you have had much more experience with them than I have myself. Only had mine since febuary!

If you serious about having me visit for maybe a day or two, I'd be delighted to! I will definately send you a message after I move back in a couple of months and I can arrange for one of my family to watch my dogs for a bit. I would be over the moon to meet them all (obviously Tundy most of all!) It'd be nice to talk huskies with you aswell seeing as you have had much more experience with them than I have myself. Only had mine since febuary!

Ok,fab,if you really want to visit the mad house/dog house! !.Let us know when you are back!!:)