a big hello to fellow husky lovers and owners

Hi to everyone,I'm charley and have been a husky owner for 6 yrs now and have just recently lost my husky x mal to old age.I come from a family that inc many huskies as my mum has a pack of 6 due to bein a prev breeder.I have a lil boy,3 horses and my partner owns a male staffy.iv joined here to find fellow owners and lovers in west mids and hopefully find another husky or malamute x

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there and welcome to the pack!

I'm moving to Birmingham in the summer as I was originally there for the first 17 years of my life and my partner is going to university XD. As Nix said, we generally have meets in the Birmingham area quite regularly (you've just missed one actually, but there will be one soon enough).

There are lots of huskies that need adopting from Huskies In Need and The Siberian Husky Welfare Association. You should take a look :)

Oh and beware, this site is addicting!

Stacey xxx

there is a rehoming section but to stop just random people getting sibes and selling them on or breeding from them ect (not that this happens often but it has happened in the past) new members arent allowed to see this section untill they have a few more posts up their sleeves

Thank u ill try them just iv had bad luck with rescue centres ect x

thats a shame,in what way?

hopefully it wont happen again for you,some rescues are better than others.

have you been looking at any rescues? or specific breed rescues?

at least with a breed rescue,they know what they are talking about and all the dogs are assessed to the right people/home-life to suit them:D