a big hello to fellow husky lovers and owners

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey welcome to the site :D

Where about in the Midlands are you from? Im just outside Birmingham city centre

I hope you have luck with your search, Im sure you'll find yourself one to love soon. What did you mean by not having and luck with rescue centres?

hi charley,im in bromsgrove now just outside of birmingham,i have bad luck with rescues as my son bein so young they tend not to rehome with under 5s,also my husky x mal iv just lost was a rescue and it was so destressing seein the state she was in....hi sarah thanks for the welcome and lovely message to lexi xx

hi charley,im in bromsgrove now just outside of birmingham,i have bad luck with rescues as my son bein so young they tend not to rehome with under 5s,also my husky x mal iv just lost was a rescue and it was so destressing seein the state she was in....hi sarah thanks for the welcome and lovely message to lexi xx

Ah that's a shame - I can understand about them being wary of children with rescue dogs though, just incase. Hope you find one soon x

Awh, your Lexi was gorgeous. Hope you manage to find a new furball soon! I know what you mean about rescue's though, we're immediately discounted cause we work f/t - the fact i'm at home 4/5 days don't count! I'm sure the right one will come along for you when it's meant to be - it did for us with both of ours :D

Aww thanks maisie moo,and its so true I wrk from home and I get refused due to my son being four yrs old it doesn't matter that I have a good 7-8 yrs exp with both breeds ect and that my mum was a breeder and my dad is a dog trainer.its a real shame that some rescues work like that ,I really do hope we get to find a fur baby xx

• 1 month later...