Poo. . . Where do yours, do theirs ?

Andy

Ok so when I take my 3 for a walk.

Echo and Daughtry will only do their "Bizzyness" on grass.

Darwin will do his anywhere, grass, pavement even stop in the middle of crossing the road

Drop his hind quarters and drop his load.

So Where do yours do their doo doo ??

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Kita very rarely goes while out on a walk, no idea why! maybe its to public for the little princess! :rolleyes:.

So it back garden for her, Though for some odd reason she thinks she can go in the backroom, so that door is constantly shut, no matter what I have tried she still goes in there if she can -_-

Taiya is definitely a grass girl, although will go on the patio if she really really has to! Blue will only go in one specific spot in the garden! but that does make it easier for pooperscooping!

And yep, @Storm&AngelsMum, I totally agree - gross poll! (but we've both answered LOL!)

All 3 of mine only do it in our garden :eek:

we go out armed with poop bags but they will wait and then as soon as we are in its a mad dash for the garden!!

Abit like me really.....no not my garden,but i only like my own loo!!;)

guess i'm just a weirdo,lol

Taiya is definitely a grass girl, although will go on the patio if she really really has to! Blue will only go in one specific spot in the garden! but that does make it easier for pooperscooping!

And yep, @Storm&AngelsMum, I totally agree - gross poll! (but we've both answered LOL!)

yup, your tag didnt work BTW. x

Kiska will only go on grass which is very annoying because I take her on long train journeys a lot and would love for her to know that it's ok for her to pee when I stop her over a drain at the station when we're changing trains :duh: What's more annoying is that the stations I regularly start from/end at don't have grass anywhere near them - the nearest grass is at my houses which are both about a 15-20 minute walk from the stations so she'll still hold it until we get home.

I know :( tried to edit it but it wouldn't work :(

tags are VERY Font/Case and size sensitive

00 i forgot

the 1 time Marley did go outside was the most embarrassing Ever!!!!!( we had just got him and took him to the beach)

If any of you have seen the film Attonement,well the beach scenes were filmed here(claim to fame for Redcar)

On the day,all the stars were out,Keira Knightly etc etc,we had red carpet along our esplanade

and yep!! Marley needed to go:eek:

fortunately for all there were zillions of people about,no-one seemed to notice us with our black poop bag doin a hasty clean-up!!!

i let hubby have the honour while i carried on walking Marl's:doglaugh:

00 i forgot

the 1 time Marley did go outside was the most embarrassing Ever!!!!!( we had just got him and took him to the beach)

If any of you have seen the film Attonement,well the beach scenes were filmed here(claim to fame for Redcar)

On the day,all the stars were out,Keira Knightly etc etc,we had red carpet along our esplanade

and yep!! Marley needed to go:eek:

fortunately for all there were zillions of people about,no-one seemed to notice us with our black poop bag doin a hasty clean-up!!!

i let hubby have the honour while i carried on walking Marl's:doglaugh:

thats a wicked story tan. :rofl: