Poo. . . Where do yours, do theirs ?

Andy

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if blaze HAS to go on a walk he puts his butt in a bush - but will usually do it on the drive in our garden - if bings n skyla go outside they go on grass too - but skyla tries to not go unless she has too! or she will go when i forget a bag so i have 2 run back home or promise every1 around i will come back with a bag after ive walked her lol - which i do but u can tell they dont belive u

Bo is now rarely walked by my eldest son since he took him out to collect a parcel from the local sorting office early one Saturday morning. Had him out for 30+ minutes to let him do his business first. Bo in mega Husky mood as he's not out checking out to the off lead park. I'm sure he knows the days. Bo doesn't go until he is walking back through the local high street and squats, Krakatoa exploding out the back end, right in the entry way where the sliding doors open to a local supermarket. No warning - one very unimpressed and embarrassed son. Son had to go into the store and buy a large bottle of water to clean up. Now when he takes him out he ALWAYS takes a bottle of water. Bo now frequently won't go when he's out on the walk with him but waits till he gets back. B'minded or what!

Krakatoa exploding out the back end, right in the entry way where the sliding doors open to a local supermarket.

:doglaugh::doglaugh::doglaugh:

Talon likes too pee on cars when their owner is in it or watching.

LMAO yeah, so does Darwin. . . :)

Ours prefers to do it on the grass/soil. However, he hates mud. So when it rains... you can figure it out for yourself.

He will just refuse to step in the grass so we have to walk him for 30 minutes until he will finally give up and poop on the pavement (there's nothing worse than mud!!!).

Indie will go where ever the call gets her she doesn't care :)

Remember once when crossing a busy dual carriage way down she stoops and leaves me standing there in a dilemma with my little black bag..... Have I got time to pick it up before the lights change to green :-/ my OH shouting move it before you get run over! Hence to say that's the only one we've left and not picked up! It didn't last long though became mud on someone's wheel :)

Indie will go where ever the call gets her she doesn't care :)

Remember once when crossing a busy dual carriage way down she stoops and leaves me standing there in a dilemma with my little black bag..... Have I got time to pick it up before the lights change to green :-/ my OH shouting move it before you get run over! Hence to say that's the only one we've left and not picked up! It didn't last long though became mud on someone's wheel :)

Don'tcha just love them and how they can pick their moments!

Usually only in our garden. Unless they are desperate!

Great coz we don't have to carry round piles of poo bags on walks.

Bad coz we have gravel and picking up poo from gravel is NOT the easiest of tasks, withought picking up most of the gravel too!!

Usually only in our garden. Unless they are desperate!

Great coz we don't have to carry round piles of poo bags on walks.

Bad coz we have gravel and picking up poo from gravel is NOT the easiest of tasks, withought picking up most of the gravel too!!

us too!....and extremely bad if their tums are ever playing up....out comes the hose!!! lol

Mainly on grass but anywhere will do - and she waits for her walks - doesn't really like to go at home!

When the vet did her anal glands (She REALLY doesn't like the vet) she walked two steps out the door and pooped on their drive! That'll teach him!

Mainly on grass but anywhere will do - and she waits for her walks - doesn't really like to go at home!

When the vet did her anal glands (She REALLY doesn't like the vet) she walked two steps out the door and pooped on their drive! That'll teach him!

my boys will only go on grass - Kaiser HAS to go in the LONG grass - sheesh wonder if he wants some Andrex puppy toilet roll to use as well

LOL

What do you get if you cross the Andrex Puppy

and a rottwieler ???

A dog that scares the 5h!t outta ya then runs off with the toilet paper. . . :)

If we're at home mostly afternoon or night Raven definitely will go on grass at our backyard...but if we went for morning jog...he likes to do it on the street:banghead:...there are some road that don't have sidewalk here in Indo so if we have to jog go back & forward between sidewalk and the street it's not going to be an enjoyable jog...so we jog on the street...there is a sign if he wanted to go...so to prevent him go on the street (cause there is a lot of motorcycle and car close or behind us) I pulled him to the side (sometimes it's a pavement or grass or just dirt for pedestrian to walk)...and all he do is 'stared' at me as if he's saying " Why in the hell ur doing that when I'm about to go" and decided to canceled doing it...soon as we back on the street for jog...he squat and do his business...with car and motorcycle near us and plus lot & lots i mean lots of eyes starring at us...:duh: We lived in the city and in the morning it's a busy street... :arghh: