pictures , is it just me ???????

jules dief taz tor

or does anybody else think they look like a complete gompo in pictures. went out first time in forever and thought yeah finally new pics , seen them to day and dear god. i always look like im really peeved. my eyebrows seen to do this thing lol, and i always look like i have a fake smile plastered on. but in my defence that could be the fact in seems to take my mum forever to press the bloody button, she always has to say cheese sausages sex and then laugh before she clicks the button

argghhhhhh really wanted a nice pic as well

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'm the same. I either look completely on drugs or absolutely stupid (I wanted to show you one, but I have removed them apparently for a reason :D) That said, the more recent attempts seem to turned out quite good.

When I'm taking a photo of someone else it usually goes like "Can you take a picture of m..." me: "Sure. *click* Done." It sounds really weird but that is really the best way to get photos that don't looked so posses and still have the one you want. As soon as people sit down in front of a camera they are acting different so it's better to take a quick photo before they can even think about it :D

Who's that grumpy looking fat guy. . . Whoa, that's me

I know they say that the camera adds pounds, but with me it

looks like they were having a buy one get two free offer. . . lol :(

:rofl:

Just for that Hannah, I'm going to wait til you're asleep then just stare at you until to wake up, the first thing you see when you open your eyes will be this twisted psyco face! :evil:

rather her than me!!!!! as for you james, I think I may owe you about 50000000 slaps by then!!!! :P:cheeky: