Shad's propping the door frame up!

Tan J P

Haha you are probably right.......we certainly picked the right name for her....Me and my Shadow!!

My Shadow is the same way! Or he was - when he was more mobile. Poor guy can't get up and around like he used to, so he doesn't follow me everywhere any more...:(

My Shadow is the same way! Or he was - when he was more mobile. Poor guy can't get up and around like he used to, so he doesn't follow me everywhere any more...:(

Aww poor oldie bear!!:(

he may not follow you,but he'll know what you are doing!

All i can say is i hope i have as many years with mine as you have with yours........and still having!:D

wonder how many hoovers that'll cost me;)

Aww poor oldie bear!!:(

he may not follow you,but he'll know what you are doing!

All i can say is i hope i have as many years with mine as you have with yours........and still having!:D

wonder how many hoovers that'll cost me;)

Yeah, it's tough watching them get older and more frail :(- but that far beats the alternative, so long as they're still enjoying life more than not! :)

Probably a good few hoovers to go! ;) (May you have many years with both your furries and your hoover!)