Meaning of your screen name?

siberian_wolf

Some of us use our own name..... Some of us use our furbabies name.... and some of us use a specific word/s for our screen name.

Do you have a reason behind your screen name, if so let us all know why you picked your screen name.

I'll start..

Siberian Wolf

well, quite simply, I own siberian huskies who always get called wolves and also, as all dogs, are decendents from wolves

so whats the meaning behind your screen name?

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kissu cause of Kissuna. Aara cause whenever I get my next sibe, if female, I plan to name her Aaralyn.

... and you hope that she'll agree to that, right!?

My name here is my name; though I'm known across the web as TheDragon or just Dragon. As most of you Brits know, I stole the Dragon from the Welsh flag ( since much of my ancestry is Welsh ) to use as my avatar, then put a picture of my backyard behind it. I thought about just using the flag itself and decided that wouldn't be too cool so have played with it a bit.

Next .....

well mine is sparks, and has nothing to do with huskies :eek:,

when i was in 6th form i was electrocuted and spent 2 weeks in hospital, then after that my mate one day called me Marc Sparks and the name kinda stuck lol

so all my friends call me Sparks now (only family call me Marc now really), and have done for years lol dont really respond to Marc anymore :lolman:

I've had the nickname of Mazz (rhymes with Jazz) since I was in kindergarten. My five year old class mates could not pronounce my last name, and neither could the teacher. (Last name is Maslowski.) Since there were several "Daves" in the class, they called me "Mazz". It's been with me for over 50 years. Even the president of the company I work for calls me Mazz. So it seemed natural to use Mazz for my username.

... and you hope that she'll agree to that, right!?

My name here is my name; though I'm known across the web as TheDragon or just Dragon. As most of you Brits know, I stole the Dragon from the Welsh flag ( since much of my ancestry is Welsh ) to use as my avatar, then put a picture of my backyard behind it. I thought about just using the flag itself and decided that wouldn't be too cool so have played with it a bit.

Next .....

Aaralyn is a pretty flexible female name I think! If it doesn't fit her though of course I would do something else. Was going to name Kissuna "Dusk" before I went and picked him up. But it didn't fit him at all. :P

Mine is a bit random i'm afraid...... bought some really psychidellic luggage under the brand Maisie-Moo a couple of years ago and my sis said it was "just me" - whatever that means! Since then i've been MaisieMoo most places I go - less boring than Sharon and less common than CristalTips which is what i used previously!