Meaning of your screen name?

siberian_wolf

I'm 'Austinville' as that's the village I live in..........

My avatar is the eyes of my first husky, Bo. That old man could see right through me with those eyes. And even though I love Ryn with all my heart, I think those piercing blue eyes, that made me fall in love with this breed shall always be my avatar.

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mine came about cos i asked my son to set me up on this forum while i was drying my hair. he shouted what username do u want?the hairdrayer was buzzing away and i said just wait til i get this wig dry to think of something,he thought i said wiggy,hence the name.can i change it?:yikes:

Mistyrayn .. because thats the name i decided i wanted for my pack..

the break down of it is double meaning..

MI = is the 1st 2 letters of my eldest daughters name Michelle

ST = is the 1st 2 letters of my youngest daughters name Stacey

RAYN = is the 1st 4 letters of my address Raynham Villas

and the Y in the middle is because it fitted nicely.. but also you often get whats known as a misty rain 1st thing in the morning which is when i am normally running my girls..

its amazing what the brain can think of while out walking girls early one rainy morning..

it just seemed right co's i was trying to think of a name that would incorporate my daughters name ..as Tikaani was my 1st and was a birthday present from them both.. which is where my wonderfull journey began into husky world.

It's actually quite funny how I came up with my username because it wasn't because I had an interested in wolves (at that time). It's completely the other way around!

I had been using the name "Semafoor" as username for quite some time. It's the name of my cat. (I had no inspiration when I was forced to think of one :D) So one day I figured out I should think of some new name that's really thought by me. I came up with some odd names like Firewing and Bluewolf. While looking for an avatar, I was obvious looking for wolves for the Bluewolf one. I found lots of them, including sites with information about them and some informative fora. I was very interested in that, joined a forum and well... that's how everything started. On that forum I also learned of a dog breed called "Huskies" which looked quite cool. And see where I am now?!

I'm using this name now on the forum, songs, programs, films and any other things I make.

I used some kind of pictures of a blue-ified wolf I found on the internet. But after I relaunched my website I wanted to have something that was completely made by me. I renamed it to BlueWolf and designed this signature/header for my website. My avatar and current signature on here are both based on the same image.

logo-800x200.png

So that's the story of my username and how I fell in loves because of that! :)

my dogs all have Norse god names so we stuck with the theme I'm Valkyries and hubby is Valhalla , we're the Norse god family lol

Yeh realy lol, Valhalla also happens to be the name of Britons most northerly BREWERY and can be found on the Island of Unst in the Shetlands which is steeped in Viking and Norse History :beer:

Andy short for Andrew.

and according to Wiki. . . :)

The word is derived from the old Greek 'ανήÃÂ/άνδÃÂοÂ' 'aner/andros', meaning "manly" and, as consequence, "strong" and "courageous".

:clap:

:lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman:

Andy short for Andrew.

and according to Wiki. . . :)

The word is derived from the old Greek 'ανήÃÂ/άνδÃÂοÂ' 'aner/andros', meaning "manly" and, as consequence, "strong" and "courageous".

:clap:

:doglaugh::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman: um its cos you couldnt think of anything else dadatron!!!! courageous and manly!!!!! lmao......................................

:lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman:

:doglaugh::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman::lolman: um its cos you couldnt think of anything else dadatron!!!! courageous and manly!!!!! lmao......................................

You can trust your kids to take the P1$5. . . jeez :)