Meaning of your screen name?

siberian_wolf

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Flyingspanner is from my job.

I'm an Aircraft Engineer and at the last airline I worked for, wherever the plane went, I went, in case it needed fixing when it got there.

Any body ever tell you that if you fixed it right in the first place it would need fixing again .... but then you wouldn't have the excuse for a free ride .....

Flyingspanner is from my job.

I'm an Aircraft Engineer and at the last airline I worked for, wherever the plane went, I went, in case it needed fixing when it got there.

Might have to look into that, gonna get my AMP soon. As well as my commercial pilots license. Thats all pretty much just family tradition, but I like to keep my options open.

Trey.

• 2 weeks later...

Kenzie is a shortened version of my first name Mackenzie and also part of my pet sitting business name Kenzie's Critter Care. No one really calls me by it though so I only went with it cause it rhymed. and Neeka is my husky and she is usually in the same room I am when I am on this site so she gets to "hear" all about you guys adventures and fun freindships

Kenzie & Neeka & a pack of KCC playmates