Lucky hedghog

valkyries

I was at work last nite, Dave's just told me the dogs all started going on at 2am to go out, so he get's up let's them out and they all go qiute, (unusual for the boys to want to go out)

Well their at the bottom of the garden Dave can't see them in the dark, so he shouts them back in and they bolt passed him. Thor ran straight up stairs as he sleeps under the dest in spair room but still unusual for him to just bolt up.

As Dave goes back to bed he see's why Thor bolted lol he had a huge adult hedghog in his mouth and he was not gonna let it go.

oh dear, but Dave gights with Thor and get's the hedghog, still alive and seems unharmed thankfully, he took i out back and off it went.

lucky lil sod, but so glad he noticed, can you imagin the mess i'd have come home to this mrning yuk xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Ah, the mighty hunter returns with food for the family. . . RRAAAARRRRGGGHHH :)

It's the way they rush in or out when they have got something they shouldn't and make out they are sooo innocent. I bet Dave's face was priceless and just what you need in the wee small hours of the morning. Wouldn't fancy trying to get the prickly critter out of Thor's mouth. Glad Hedgie was ok and I hope Thor didn't pick up any fleas.