Thank u for returning my Angel back to me.......... xxx

Tanya Cheya

I would like to say how forever grateful I am and will always be. I could have lost my baby forever. I never believed that I could hurts so much over a dog but the attachment that u have the bond that u make is their deep and embedded. I thank each ever one u guys that participated and helped toward Angels survival and safe return. All I can say is that I am truly thankful.

The pond found her on the same day that she went missing which was a Sunday 12th June. The council that found her was my neighbouring council that i had contacted on the following Tuesday. I spoke to a guy who had said that a husky had been brought in but that it could not have been mine because it male and not chipped.

It was not until i got her back and i have contacted them today and spoke to them again that he realised what a hugh mistake that he had made. I gave him the number they had allocated her to trace her details and he then noticed what had happened.

All i will say is that is THAT THIS NEVER EVER HAPPENS AGAIN TO ANY ONE.

Thank u to all that helped my Angel along her way and saved her from being put to sleep.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Tanya, welcome to the forum. I am so very, very glad it worked out well for you and Angel in the end. We all on the forum know, or can imagine, what you and your family have been going through as we so often hear from people who's huskies have taken off. In some cases, like yours, they are returned, by amazing people like Richard.

Keep in touch, would love to hear how she is doing now that she is home. Give her a big hug from me.

:welcome5:

Welcome Tanya.

Glad you got Angel back.

and in the process you've discovered, us.

Husky-Owners :)

The Biggest and BEST Husky forum in the WORLD.

welcome to the forum tanya and angel,

we are glad you were re-united with your husky and that you are on the forum now

this is the best forum ever and we are all friendly and will help with anything....

when richard posted about angel and your story we are all shocked and heartbroken about what could have happened....luckily for the story richard, his wife and the forum were about and could help......

we need LOADS of pix. lol

Hello Tanya. I love how you have the cheya in your forum name. I agree, we all were gobsmacked and shocked and upset when it happened but Richard is a fantastic man and Im glad you have your baby back. All of us love our dogs soo much we would all be heartbroken if they went missing. in fact i think we would all (as in 4000) be heartbroken if one persons went missing.

Andys right we are the best forum in the world and its not hard to see why. I hope you will stick around from now on. oh and :pictures:of angel and her sister.

hiya . its been an amazing story. glad you have your baby back safe and well

Ditto! It's been an amazing story that had so many of us crying and smiling at the same time. Soooo pleased you're reunited with Angel, I know I'd be out of my mind if either of mine went missing. Also agree :click:of your two furballs please!!!

Welcome Tanya! :)

Richard has told us all about your ordeal, But as fate would have it Angel came to Rich and Rich is obviously a fantaastic guy and found out he was yours and helped Angel find her way back to her family :D

Its great that you've come here! :D, Its testiment to how the story has a happy ending.

I'm still in absolute shock at the pure failure of the pound! But alas Angel is home now and you're here and we want pics of Angel at home :D