Embroidered Patch Artwork - Look Look Look

The badge looks awesome! Can't wait to get mine, gonna put one on my walking belt and one on a hoody

Im putting one on a hoody each for me and the hubs, one on each of our walking belts (when we get the other hopefully b4 camp) and one on each of our rucksacks we use for meets.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wanted to come clean as I didnt want to rip off you lot coz you are my friends. (not that i would rip off anyone anyways coz im not like that) thanks for the understanding. xxxxx

I wouldn't think you are ripping me off, at least you said that it was slightly over and are putting the over charge into the kitty for the overseas fund which in my opinion is a very good cause :)

[ATTACH=full]14508[/ATTACH]

Ok peeps whatya think???? @Andy @BlueWolf I have to say I think I like the orange better. The other one is underneath for contrast.

[ATTACH=full]14509[/ATTACH]

Yep Orange. :)

ok oh green one :worship:

You may rise. . . :)

Yeah, the contrast works better.

Jos's suggestion although off the cuff, was a good one. :)

• 3 weeks later...

:wave1:ahaha just replied on the other thread! I had the email today they are on their way to me!:wave1: obviously i need a bit of time to get them all sorted. but they will be on their way asap and i will start a new thread telling whos has been sent and when.