Does he look comfy ?

valkyries

Sarah in one of her oddball sleeping spells. She was perfectly content. I finally understood that there's no point in buying expensive dog beds because she'd rather do things like this. Go figure!

That definitely doesn't look comfortable. I'm glad my dog isn't the only one who likes to flash his bits when he's asleep. Chewed his bed up and prefers this rug.

post-1354-13586078603775_thumb.jpg

post-5430-13585975697819_thumb.jpg

He does look comfy!

Sarah in one of her oddball sleeping spells. She was perfectly content. I finally understood that there's no point in buying expensive dog beds because she'd rather do things like this. Go figure!

[ATTACH]14370[/ATTACH]

Save the bed - they do actually appreciate them when they get older!

they love to get comfy dont they , there are so cute ! :)

[ATTACH=full]14456[/ATTACH]

:wub: How sweet! And I'm impressed you can leave a phone and remote in mouth reach. Sarah thinks phones and remotes look close enough to bones for government work. Every remote control I have has teeth grooves since my hubby and son refuse to put things out of her reach.

I miss Sarah as a puppy, she was so darn cute! But she was so ill at first, and into so much when she got well, that I'm kind of glad she's not that little pup anymore.