thoughts and prayers for Aleu please

BingBlaze n Skyla

@Staceybob has had to rush her to the vets as she managed to eat a large dose of chocolate and is really lethargic - please keep her in ur thoughts n pray she is going to be ok! poor stacey and robyn are worried sick about their baby girl - and i know all ur thoughts n prayers will mean alot to them

:grouphug: get well soon Aleu massive hugs from me bings skyla n ur big bro blaze xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx :grouphug:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor baby hope she is on the mend soon.

i know dark chocolate is worst so hopefully if it was milk she'll pull through quickly.

sending hugs and healing licks from my three!:grouphug:

it was milk choc yes - but stacey has said shes just trying to keep her awake atm - im really worried bout her - but hope she will pull thru ok

it was milk choc yes - but stacey has said shes just trying to keep her awake atm - im really worried bout her - but hope she will pull thru ok

I'm sure she'll be fine hun,if she's already at the vets and got there quickly she'll be ok.

maybe they'll induce vomitting,fingers x'ed for her and Stacey too

This has been the worst day of my life.

Thank you for posting this Nix, and thank you all so so much for your throughts and prayers.

Aleu managed to get to a large bar of cadburys dairy milk and ate 500g :'(

Robyn is absolutely distraught and blaming herself because she accidently left the door open, which is how she got to it. I've told her it's not her fault and to not blame herself, but she is extremely broken at the minute :( I've had to reassure her that I'm not going any where and I'm definately not leaving her for this. It's just as much my fault as I should have been paying more attention.

She's been dashed to an animal hospital in Heanor.

Both her pupils are the complete wrong size and she was struggling to use her left eye whilst she was with us. She went really lethargic and we were litrally tapping her in the face trying to get her to stay awake.

The vets are really scared that she may have a seizure. We're hoping she hasn't already had one, as we had no idea how long she'd gotten out for. She was panting really excessively and her gums were the wrong colour too.

The whites of her eyes were all red and puffy :(.

We love you so so much Aleu,

Both your mummies are extremely worried about you,

We don't care how much this bill is going to cost,

We just want you to be back home with us,

Nice and warm in our arms like you should be.

I've got a lambs heart for you in the freezer which I promise, we'll cook you once your all better.

Mummies just got you a scooter as well so we can have some real fun once all this heat has gone away.

Keep safe for us sweetheart <3 <3 <3

:cry1:

Stacey xxx

*hugs* stace, robyn n aleu - please keep us posted - uve got me crying here too - tell her she HAS 2 get better as auntie nix is VERY worried about her n she still needs to meet her brother too! and uve just got that brand new shiney scooter for her to play on! like i said tho im sure she will be fine - shes in the best place now and they will fix her up good :) any news let me know straight away ok xxx