thoughts and prayers for Aleu please

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Husky Hugs from Zoya and Eisa are enroute. Hope Aleu recovers.

Last phoned them at 9:30pm. They said that if anything changes they call me through the night. They've been trying to get her to eat, but not sure of any success on that yet. She hasn't been drinking, but she's still on the drip and they're going to keep her on one throughout the night. She's alert in the kennel but not 100% stable and her eyes are still not back to their original state.

Apparently she's really quiet and no wooing :( My poor little girl <3. Thankfully theres nurses there with her all through the night, so she wont be left alone at any point which is really reassuring.

Fingers crossed she'll be well enough to come home tomorrow. I want to see my girl :(

Stacey xxx

Aww Stacey I'm so sorry to hear about Aleu. I'm glad it sounds like she's progressing in the right direction sounds like they are doing a wonderful job with her. Hugs from me and the pack to you three she'll be home and wooing at you before you know it hun keep your chin up :)

Stacy think positive and don't give up hope. I'm praying for Aleu as I'm sure every one on here is. Prayer is a powerful thing and I'm sure she will be home with you soon.:grouphug:......Ron Tao and Sky.

I wouldn't be overly concerned about her not eatting hun, if she's vomiting then shes not going to feel like eatting at all. As long as she is hydrated which they have kept her on the drip so she will be, that is the most important thing. Dogs are resliliant like us they can go a day or two with out food when they are sick.

I'll be back on in the morning at some point and hope to see she's home, try to get some sleep or you'll be extreemly tired tomorrow.x

I'm very sorry to hear about Aleu but it sounds like she has turned the corner, thankfully.

Accidents happen to even the most diligent of us...and sneaky huskies don't make it any easier.

Hopefully she will be back home with both of you tomorrow and you can spoil her like crazy!

just popped back to see if there are any updates on Aleu

hope you and Robyn managed to get some sleep,safe in the knowledge she is in good hands:)

when she is home after all the loving cuddles and tears of joy........give her a spank for causing you so much worry(that is a joke by the way):D

hugs,licks and prayers from me and mine

Update:

She stayed on a drip last night. She's quite stable this morning, but still not sure whether she's damaged anything internally from the chocolate and havent had a full report on her eyes yet.

Speaking to the vet again in about an hour, so fingers crossed, if she's well enough, she can come home. I miss her so much!

Stacey xxx