thoughts and prayers for Aleu please

BingBlaze n Skyla

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i really feel for you all

Tell Robyn not to beat herself up,these things happen and these lil' monkey's will get into anything thats not nailed down

actually that doesn't stop them either!!;)

i'm sure Aleu will be back home soon, they are such tough cookies much more than we give them credit for.

chin up hun,keep smiling......she wont want to see a miserable mummy!!

xx

oh my god im in tears. Keep us posted, if you txt nix anything she will txt me. I'm so worried, WE ALL LOVE YOU ALEU. :cry1:

hugs for you and robyn stace :grouphug::grouphug:xxxxxxxx

... and if you all pass it around in txt, will someone be kind enough to tell the rest of us worried "old women" (even if we're not women!).

Update:

Poor little Leu Leu has been vomiting and vomiting :( She's currently on a drip. They said at the moment she is currently alert of her surroundings, so fingers crossed thats a good sign.

Stacey xxx

oh bless her poor baby

at least if she has been vomiting such a lot that is surely a good sign:clap:(sorry there isn't a fingers x'ed smilie)

give her lots of hugs and licks from me and my three....obviously i'll just partake in the hugs!!!:)

This has been the worst day of my life.

Thank you for posting this Nix, and thank you all so so much for your throughts and prayers.

Aleu managed to get to a large bar of cadburys dairy milk and ate 500g :'(

Robyn is absolutely distraught and blaming herself because she accidently left the door open, which is how she got to it. I've told her it's not her fault and to not blame herself, but she is extremely broken at the minute :( I've had to reassure her that I'm not going any where and I'm definately not leaving her for this. It's just as much my fault as I should have been paying more attention.

She's been dashed to an animal hospital in Heanor.

Both her pupils are the complete wrong size and she was struggling to use her left eye whilst she was with us. She went really lethargic and we were litrally tapping her in the face trying to get her to stay awake.

The vets are really scared that she may have a seizure. We're hoping she hasn't already had one, as we had no idea how long she'd gotten out for. She was panting really excessively and her gums were the wrong colour too.

The whites of her eyes were all red and puffy :(.

We love you so so much Aleu,

Both your mummies are extremely worried about you,

We don't care how much this bill is going to cost,

We just want you to be back home with us,

Nice and warm in our arms like you should be.

I've got a lambs heart for you in the freezer which I promise, we'll cook you once your all better.

Mummies just got you a scooter as well so we can have some real fun once all this heat has gone away.

Keep safe for us sweetheart <3 <3 <3

:cry1:

Stacey xxx

*hugs* tell Robyn not to beat herself up over it, Yuri has gotten hold of things that he wasn't suposed to before and we are so careful too. You must both be beside yourself I hope she's ok. The vet will take care of her.xx

:grouphug: being sick is good as she is getting rid of the toxins before they can do any harm, hopefully she will start to pick up soon.

Although it is awful to think of Aleu being sick on top of everything else she is going through Angela's right it is a good sign and she is in the best possible place. Accidents happen to the best of people and huskies, unfortunately. Let's hope and pray she is soon home with you scoffing up that lambs heart you promised her.

Oh noooooooo!!!! I am so sorry to hear this. :(

Get better soon, Aleu! Hang in there Stacey, she'll pull through. And no one is to blame, Sibes are like extremely clever two-year-olds--smart enough to get into stuff, but not quite able to understand that it might hurt them.